x-ray of note 10+

Hegel
6 hours ago, Hegel said:

I fix x-ray and my test shot after repair is usually an x-ray of my phone. I figure some here might like it. I thought it was cool at least.

unnamed.jpg

Apple: "As you can see here there is signs of a internal growth. We call this a MicroSD and it can be fatal if left untreated."

Samsung: "What's the treatment doctor?"

Apple: "Surgery. Basically cutting out the growth and then reengineering the local cells to insure that it doesn't return. Even future generations are highly unlikely to see a return of the growth."

Samsung: "Sounds painful."

Apple: "It is for most people but I still recommend the process nonetheless."

And that is how the MicroSD card got removed from Samsung's current line.

"The Codex Electronica does not support this overclock."

On 4/29/2022 at 1:43 PM, Hegel said:

I fix x-ray and my test shot after repair is usually an x-ray of my phone. I figure some here might like it. I thought it was cool at least.

unnamed.jpg

Is there any flatter picture? This is dope!

check your cables!
samsung s10e | android enthusiast | Tech blogger | XC Athlete | Surface pro 4

Next time I'll see if I can get a flatter shot. FYI the x-ray tube is perpendicular to the x-ray table and not at an angle despite it looking like it. The phone is set flat on the table. Might have to get into the image management and adjust to make it flatter. I'll set my work iPhone next to the note 10+  might be a cool comparison. if anyone wants to see other stuff that might be easily brought into a clinical setting and shot with an x-ray (small basically is what I'm saying) let me know and I'll see what I can do. 

On 5/8/2022 at 7:54 AM, Hegel said:

Next time I'll see if I can get a flatter shot. FYI the x-ray tube is perpendicular to the x-ray table and not at an angle despite it looking like it. The phone is set flat on the table. Might have to get into the image management and adjust to make it flatter. I'll set my work iPhone next to the note 10+  might be a cool comparison. if anyone wants to see other stuff that might be easily brought into a clinical setting and shot with an x-ray (small basically is what I'm saying) let me know and I'll see what I can do. 

don’t worry about the angle, it can probably be fixed in photo editing software.
Ooh, a watch might be super cool! Smartwatch and an analog both.

check your cables!
samsung s10e | android enthusiast | Tech blogger | XC Athlete | Surface pro 4