Can't identify PC noise (video links inside)

Mark30031

At first I thought it's a GPU fan or front fan hitting a cable, seems like it's not coming from there, it's not from the hard drive (hard drive in the front if the case at the bottom), seems like it comes from the back or something, any idea what it sounds like ?

https://streamable.com/nu5sss

I only recently changed up my GPU and PSU, the PSU barely fit (cables were not letting it go inside the spot) but I managed to make it fit inside eventually... my cable management isn't great as you can tell, behind the backpanel I just squeezed it in with a little bit of routing.
What does it sound like to you?
faulty CPU cooler maybe o.o? 

i cant listen to the sound right now, but here's a few things you can try:

- sometimes it's vibrations from one item (e.g. hard drive) making something else rattle (e.g. fan filter.

- to find if it's a fan, you can gently slow each fan individually to a complete stop by holding your finger on the hub. (some fans detect the friction and will cut out, and then pick up again a moment later)

Couldn't really hear anything in the 1st video (I'm on laptop speakers rn), but the second definitely sounds like coil whine, probably coming from the GPU (though I have seen coil whine come from a motherboard and PSU). There's no real way to fix it, cards either whine or they don't. It's not gonna damage the card or anything, basically every high end GPU I've had over the past 2-3 years has had pretty bad coil whine (my 6900XT is terrible) and they all work perfectly fine still.

Sounds like the bearings for one (or more?) of your fan(s) may dried up and creating a friction/rubbing sound. You can try stopping each fan for a moment to see if the sound goes away then replace the offending fan. 

8 hours ago, Mark30031 said:

my cable management ... behind the backpanel I just squeezed it in with a little bit of routing

If one of those plugged into a HDD is firmly in contact with the case it can make noises like that, otherwise a fan is (on the way out)&|(PWM is being driven too low).

Keep powering down, unplug something, and power back on until it goes away, if it's coil whine it'll never go away without intervention.