Desperate for help - LG 32GK850-F artifacts

Raime1995

Hello,

Ive just bought new monitor LG 32GK850-F and Ive encountered pretty annoying issue in it, and it can't really be faulty monitor, it seems to be issue for this model, as Ive exchanged it and in second unit issue is exactly the same.

This problem shows up especially in games when you are in motion or move camera, a lot of faint black vertical lines appears, sometimes its less visible (Doom Eternal - higher Hz) and other time its very visible and irritating (Dark Souls - 60fps lock) attached in screenshots. But I've also seen this issue sometimes when I was watching twitch streams or youtube.

It also seems to worsen the less FPS I have in game, tested in Far Cry 5: when I locked FPS to lower value artifacts were more visible, whereas on unlocked framerate they were barely visible.

This problem persists even if I use different cable or HDMI instead of DP.

Since my TN and IPS monitors doesnt have this issue, its highly unlikely it could be fault of hardware (e.g. GPU).

I've tried a lot of different settings, but nothing seems to work, changing resolutions, turning off freesync, changing monitor Hz... only thing that comes to my mind is maybe its caused by Nvidia GPU (RTX2060) since this LG supports only freesync. However my TN is also freesync only and never seen this issue with my nvidia GPU there.

Does anybody know if there is any fix for that? pretty much cant find anything in internet about this issue... would highly appreciate help.

Dark Souls 3

artifacts.png

Another example from someone's else old post, same issue

artifacts2.png