Monitor recommendations? (4k 120hz)

ArmasF32

So basicially, what I want is a 4k 120hz monitor in 24". 16:9 works but 16:10 would be better. Sadly I cant find anything matching that, at least on amazon. So i thougt maybe some of you are reading this on the sort of monitor im searching and maybe could drop a link to the website or something? Doesn't have to be amazon. Any help is appreciated, thx

35 minutes ago, ArmasF32 said:

4k 120hz monitor in 24"

4K in 24" is a hard enough niche to get anyway, but add 120Hz+ in there and you're pretty much SOL. 4K makes sense in two situations: content creation and very large displays. For content creation where 4K 24" might maybe make sense (I'd still argue it doesn't but there are arguments to be made that it does), 120Hz is just added cost that 99% of the user base won't care about. For larger displays (27" and up) where most people can start to actually tell the difference between 1440P and 4K at a reasonable viewing distance, then gamers start looking at those monitors and 120Hz+ makes sense. 

Basically you're looking at a monitor for a niche within a niche. What are you actually doing with this monitor that you would actually need those specific things?

16 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

4K in 24" is a hard enough niche to get anyway, but add 120Hz+ in there and you're pretty much SOL. 4K makes sense in two situations: content creation and very large displays. For content creation where 4K 24" might maybe make sense (I'd still argue it doesn't but there are arguments to be made that it does), 120Hz is just added cost that 99% of the user base won't care about. For larger displays (27" and up) where most people can start to actually tell the difference between 1440P and 4K at a reasonable viewing distance, then gamers start looking at those monitors and 120Hz+ makes sense. 

Basically you're looking at a monitor for a niche within a niche. What are you actually doing with this monitor that you would actually need those specific things?

Well basically I will work and game on it, and I dont want it to take up a lot of space. Im sitting pretty close to the screen thats why I want 4k. I settled for this one https://www.amazon.de/dp/B08DLBDKBQ?psc=1&smid=A1HGMGYB1DCDU3&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp now, lets see how that goes.

4 minutes ago, ArmasF32 said:

Well basically I will work and game on it, and I dont want it to take up a lot of space. Im sitting pretty close to the screen thats why I want 4k. I settled for this one https://www.amazon.de/dp/B08DLBDKBQ?psc=1&smid=A1HGMGYB1DCDU3&ref_=chk_typ_imgToDp now, lets see how that goes.

You have to be sitting uncomfortably close to the monitor in order to notice the difference between 4K and 1440P at 24". 1440P 144Hz at 24" is still a niche, but it's actually feasible and there are monitors that exist

Also that panel you picked is the exact opposite of the one you were looking for. 

8 minutes ago, ArmasF32 said:

You got a 1080p 27inch monitor? Thats a really bad combination.

25 minutes ago, jaslion said:

You got a 1080p 27inch monitor? Thats a really bad combination.

26 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

You have to be sitting uncomfortably close to the monitor in order to notice the difference between 4K and 1440P at 24". 1440P 144Hz at 24" is still a niche, but it's actually feasible and there are monitors that exist

Also that panel you picked is the exact opposite of the one you were looking for. 

Its the wrong link, i got the qhd one

13 hours ago, ArmasF32 said:

Your best bet is 1440p 144hz, PPI would be pretty much the same as 4k or better but they are generally a TN panel (and really, REALLY hard to find.) 

It will be much better to just accept a 1080p display, it wouldn't be that bad at that size. If you really don't want to see pixels, just get a 15 inch laptop - or even better a 17 inch 1080p portable monitor.