Every Product on LTTstore.com

I went through every single product and its size and color and added it to the cart excluding the sold out products. It took me about 1 hour and 45 minutes, because every time you click add to cart it redirects you to the cart so I have to use the back arrow and do that every singe time for every single size. Any way here are the pictures, it took two screen captures to fit it all.

Shipping - Linus Tech Tips Store - Checkout.png

Your Shopping Cart – Linus Tech Tips Store (1).png

122326460_YourShoppingCartLinusTechTipsStore.png

If anything, I commend you on the effort brother, but it's a shopify site, I am sure the add to cart is probably an API, and scraping the site would be a nice fun project. I should do it someday...

I'm confused on the point of this thread. Not sure if they're trying to brag about wealth or they're testing the site or what...

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

1 hour ago, Jtalk4456 said:

I'm confused on the point of this thread. Not sure if they're trying to brag about wealth or they're testing the site or what...

I was just curious how much it would cost 

5 minutes ago, Dawson621 said:

I was just curious how much it would cost 

I refer back to @tkitch's response...

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.