Mini ITX cases

RenownnX
Go to solution Solved by GuiltySpark_,

There is the NR200 MAX that includes a PSU and cooler. Pricey though but actually not bad if you add up the price of all those parts. It also offers an arguably better component layout than the standard NR200. The NR200 is by far one of the most well received and popular ITX cases to come out recently so there is a LOT of information out there and compatibility information. For instance, there is a whole air cooler compatibility list in its own subreddit. 

Other popular cases that I can list off the top of my head:

• SSUPD Meshlicious
  • Phanteks Shift XT
  • Dancase/Lian Li A4-H20
  • Lian Li Q58

PSU's you have a few options.

• Corsair SF 450/600/750
  • EVGA SuperNOVA GM 650W
  • Seasonic Focus SGX 500/650
  • Silverstone SFX 600/700
  • Coolermaster V SFX Gole 850
  • Lian Li SP 750

There are many more but those are the popular models I can think of off the top of my head. Stick to SFX in the NR200 if you go that route

Hello everyone

I would like to get some case recommendations for a Mini ITX Build

Specifications as below:

Ryzen 5 3500 / Intel 11400F

ITX A520M/H410M

16GB 3200Mhz RAM

1TB SSD

RTX 2060 12GB (dual slot) (way cheaper than 3050, surprisingly. Might change to 6600XT or 3060 if prices continue to go down)

I would prefer one that includes a PSU, but if there is none, I would purchase a 650W (Seasonic S12III-650). I don't know any SFF PSUs out there, so please recommend me one that could handle this build. I also would like the smallest possible case, since I will bring it overseas, I prefer compact cases.

(Budget under $100)

Thanks

Lian Li Tu150 is a personal favorite. It's a little on the big side for an ITX case, but has insane compatibility.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

There is the NR200 MAX that includes a PSU and cooler. Pricey though but actually not bad if you add up the price of all those parts. It also offers an arguably better component layout than the standard NR200. The NR200 is by far one of the most well received and popular ITX cases to come out recently so there is a LOT of information out there and compatibility information. For instance, there is a whole air cooler compatibility list in its own subreddit. 

• SSUPD Meshlicious
  • Phanteks Shift XT
  • Dancase/Lian Li A4-H20
  • Lian Li Q58

• Corsair SF 450/600/750
  • EVGA SuperNOVA GM 650W
  • Lian Li SP 750

There are many more but those are the popular models I can think of off the top of my head. Stick to SFX in the NR200 if you go that route

2 hours ago, GuiltySpark_ said:

• SSUPD Meshlicious
  • Phanteks Shift XT
  • Dancase/Lian Li A4-H20
  • Lian Li Q58

• Corsair SF 450/600/750
  • EVGA SuperNOVA GM 650W
  • Lian Li SP 750

Thank you for your detailed recommendations. Some of these are not available where I'm currently at (Indonesia). I have decided on the NR200, I think it's a solid option.

2 hours ago, Slottr said:

NR200/P with an ATX bracket

or an SG13

Thanks! I have decided to go with the NR200

2 hours ago, tkitch said:

Phanteks Shift XT is an awesome new case.

Thank you for the recommendation. Unfortunately, there aren't a lot of Phanteks options here, and the little amount of option there is cost a lot.

2 hours ago, aisle9 said:

Lian Li Tu150 is a personal favorite. It's a little on the big side for an ITX case, but has insane compatibility.

This is a cool case, with the handle and everything. Perfect for when I need to bring it abroad. Kind of over my budget though (with the pricing of where I'm currently at). I'll try to look at alternatives, or maybe even second hand. Thank you

11 hours ago, RenownnX said:

This is a cool case, with the handle and everything. Perfect for when I need to bring it abroad. Kind of over my budget though (with the pricing of where I'm currently at). I'll try to look at alternatives, or maybe even second hand. Thank you

I thought the same, but can safely say that it was worth the price for me. The only downside I've experienced is that it is heavy by ITX standards. The tempered glass plays into that, but so does the solid af frame, so it's a game of tradeoffs.

Aerocool DS are the best fans you've never tried.

On 4/20/2022 at 2:01 PM, RenownnX said:

Thanks! I have decided to go with the NR200

u can also check out tecware fusion (aka sama IM01) 

it's a slightly bigger NR200 that fits matx mobo & atx psu

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini