Cant decide on what case

Darknighterror

Hello,

Im looking for a new case and these 3 seem to meet my needs:

Corsair D4000 Airflow ( 90€)

BeQuiet Pure Base 500DX (95€)

LANCOOL II Mesh C Performance (120€)

I don't care about RGB, Im just wanting a case with good airflow, somewhat decent buildquality and it shouln'd be a pain to build in it.

Any thoughts on which one to get? Or are there any other cases that you would strongly recommend, over one of these (ATX MB, CPU cooler clearence 165mm+; front panel io + number of drive bays doesn't matter; max. gpu length doesn't really matter either, won't get something enourmus ), that are max. 120€ in Germany (https://de.pcpartpicker.com/products/case/), feel free to comment it

Thank yall for your answers!

5 minutes ago, Darknighterror said:

Hello,

Im looking for a new case and these 3 seem to meet my needs:

Corsair D4000 Airflow ( 90€)

BeQuiet Pure Base 500DX (95€)

LANCOOL II Mesh C Performance (120€)

I don't care about RGB, Im just wanting a case with good airflow, somewhat decent buildquality and it shouln'd be a pain to build in it.

Any thoughts on which one to get? Or are there any other cases that you would strongly recommend, over one of these (ATX MB, CPU cooler clearence 165mm+; front panel io + number of drive bays doesn't matter; max. gpu length doesn't really matter either, won't get something enourmus ), that are max. 120€ in Germany (https://de.pcpartpicker.com/products/case/), feel free to comment it

Thank yall for your answers!

corsair 4000d airflow is one of the best cases out there for airflow and the 7000d is even better 

Here is a detailed vid for the 4000d airflow. Some points in the vid have spec sheets for compatibility.

Quote me for the answer and please Mark As Solution if I solved your problem

What I need help with rn

Spoiler

Best pc guides

Actually theres 275r airflow at 57€ and a p400a at 61€ according to pcpp so check those out, theere are also zalman s2 and t7 in the 40-45€ range though i doubt youd be interested in those

if u planning to have your own fans, look at phanteks eclipse line

p360a is also decent, it does have top 240 aio slot BUT lower cpu cooler height (160mm)

or the cheaper p300a, cpu cooler height 165mm BUT only 120mm top fan slot

p400a / p500a is pricier but very good, they can also install up to 6 3.5" hdd (buy extra hdd brackets) 

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini