Monitor turning off

hoog3

So I've had this problem since like last month and I haven't found a solution my Monitor turns off but my PC is still on that's what I think because my mouse is still on so is my keyboard and my PC's RGB. When I try to turn it off I can't with the power button I have to fully turn off the Power in the back. When I move my mouse it won't turn on my monitor as well. Also sometimes when I turn back on my pc after turning it off with the power itself it says that my AMD software: Adrenalin Edition isn't compatible with my installed graphics drivers even though it was just working. Please anyone help I just want to play like my games without my stuff crashing in game or after playing.  

whats your pc and moniter specs

CPU: AMD RYZEN 5 3400G @ 3.1 GHZ, RAM: Teamgroup elite 12gb DDR4 @3200mhz, MOBO: GA-A320M-S2H v1, GPU: Gigabyte Rtx 3060 OC 12 GB, CASE: Old Antec one i found, PSU: CV750 Corsair

Check the power settings, it could be that the timeout for the display is set much lower.

╔═════════════╦═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
║__________________║ hardware_____________________________________________________ ║
╠═════════════╬═══════════════════════════════════════════╣
║ cpu ______________║ ryzen 9 5900x_________________________________________________ ║
║ GPU______________║ ASUS strix LC RX6800xt______________________________________ _║
║ motherboard_______ ║ asus crosshair formulla VIII______________________________________║
║ memory___________║ CMW32GX4M2Z3600C18 ______________________________________║
║ SSD______________║ Samsung 980 PRO 1TB_________________________________________ ║
║ PSU______________║ Corsair RM850x 850W _______________________ __________________║
║ CPU cooler _______ ║ Be Quiet be quiet! PURE LOOP 360mm ____________________________║
║ Case_____________ ║ Thermaltake Core X71 __________________________________________║
║ HDD_____________ ║ 2TB and 6TB HDD ____________________________________________║
║ Front IO__________   ║ LG blu-ray drive & 3.5" card reader, [trough a 5.25 to 3.5 bay]__________║
║ OS_______________ ║ Windows 10 PRO______________________________________________║
╚═════════════╩═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

8 hours ago, darknessblade said:

Check the power settings, it could be that the timeout for the display is set much lower.

It can't be because sometimes my pc doesn't turn off until 3 days have passed or 2 days or 4 days.

18 hours ago, Phantomcorgi94 said:

whats your pc and moniter specs

Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8-Core Processor                3.60 GHz

GPU: AMD Radeon RX 6700 XT

Motherboard: MSI B550AM Gaming

RAM: All ik its a XPG adata 

PSU: I don't know where to find 

30 minutes ago, hoog3 said:

It can't be because sometimes my pc doesn't turn off until 3 days have passed or 2 days or 4 days.

Weird?

Try updating the GPU drivers.

If that does not work, have you tried changing the cable? Since the reason it turns off could be due a connection loss, which is often a indicator of a BAD cable.

║__________________║ hardware_____________________________________________________ ║
║ cpu ______________║ ryzen 9 5900x_________________________________________________ ║
║ GPU______________║ ASUS strix LC RX6800xt______________________________________ _║
║ motherboard_______ ║ asus crosshair formulla VIII______________________________________║
║ SSD______________║ Samsung 980 PRO 1TB_________________________________________ ║
║ PSU______________║ Corsair RM850x 850W _______________________ __________________║
║ CPU cooler _______ ║ Be Quiet be quiet! PURE LOOP 360mm ____________________________║
║ Case_____________ ║ Thermaltake Core X71 __________________________________________║
║ HDD_____________ ║ 2TB and 6TB HDD ____________________________________________║
║ Front IO__________   ║ LG blu-ray drive & 3.5" card reader, [trough a 5.25 to 3.5 bay]__________║
║ OS_______________ ║ Windows 10 PRO______________________________________________║

4 hours ago, darknessblade said:

Weird?

Try updating the GPU drivers.

If that does not work, have you tried changing the cable? Since the reason it turns off could be due a connection loss, which is often a indicator of a BAD cable.

ive tried with my tv and that has a different HDMI cable and it still turned off.

The last thing you could try is reset the monitor settings to factory default.

If that does not help it could be that the power board of your monitor is defective

Maybe I'm misunderstanding the problem.  It is entirely possible to have pass-through USB still powered--even though the PC is off.  That varies with the parts/setup--but this has been a thing on laptops for a long time.  If it's happening on your desktop too--I wouldn't fret over it.

On 4/19/2022 at 3:12 AM, darknessblade said:

The last thing you could try is reset the monitor settings to factory default.

If that does not help it could be that the power board of your monitor is defective

On vid 1 im trying to show you how the mouse stopped working when I unplugged it and plugged it back in. I also show you what happens with the light of the keyboard, when its on it means the pc is working but when I unplugged it and plugged it back in the light doesnt show up anymore even when I tap it. On video 2 I show you how the pc doesn't turn off when I hit the power button in the front so I have to turn it off the power fully from the back.

The last thing you could try is using a Different GPU for testing, if the issue still happens with a different GPU

If it still happens then the Motherboard of your PC might be broken/defective