Torrent Compact build feedback

Rainbrew

Hello, I managed to move my PC build from a Pure Base 500dx white to a Torrent Compact. I initially wanted to go for a black/white theme but ended up changing my mind after having some resonance issues with the Noctua case fans I intended on using in the build. I also went ahead and bought my first set of custom sleeved cables to make the build a bit easier.

I figured that I'd manage ok with the stiffer Modmesh Pro cables from Cablemod because I figured they'd be easier to deal with than the cables with inline capacitors I had included in my PSU. While they are more flexible the cable management in this case is hell incarnate and given the choice again I'd 100% go for the Paracord modflex cables instead. It legitimately took me 7h of cable management to get the side panel on the cable side to close without the glass bulging.

That being said the build is 90% complete minus the GPU and considering this is my second build following my pure base 500dx one I'm pretty happy with it. I'm looking for any feedback/advice/opinions. Thanks in advance!

Specs:

Mobo: Asus x570 Tuf Pro Gaming Wifi 

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x

CPU cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Chromax

Ram: 2x16gb 3600mhz CL17 DDR4 IRDM PRO White by Goodram (small EU company, decent products, might swap later for 2x8gb of faster ram because I noticed I never came close to using 32gb)

Case: Fractal Torrent Compact RGB Light Tint (+ 1x Prisma AL-12 ARGB PWM fan)

PSU: Corsair RM750x with Cablemod Pro Modmesh Carbon

GPU: MSI GTX 1060 6GB (will swap for something faster when prices are normal)

20220416_174205.jpg

20220416_204723.jpg

20220416_204743.jpg

Looks very good!

Only thing i would say is try to hide the usb 3.0 cable better, i know it's a pretty hard cable to hide since it's not very flexible..

Overall very clean.

Recent build: Fractal Design - Torrent reviewMeshify C / The 1080TI Strix Noctua modDefine S X58 Xeon build  / Specs: i7-14700KF 5.8Ghz - ASUS TUF RTX 4080 super - G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB 4000mhz CL18 -  Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X d4 - Torrent Fractal Design white - EVGA 850W Supernova G2 80+ Gold - Noctua D15

1 hour ago, Wildgg said:

Looks very good!

Only thing i would say is try to hide the usb 3.0 cable better, i know it's a pretty hard cable to hide since it's not very flexible..

Overall very clean.

Thank you!

Unfortunately the USB 3.0 cable is a weird one with 2 thick separate cables going out of it and there's no way to hide them as the case has no other way to route it from the back to the front. I have however come up with a better way to manage the cables in the back and I might be able to shorten the 3.0 cable at the very least. Might look into getting a 90 degree adapter or something.