Minor issue: models and sizes not accessible on mobile

Eiri

You know how on desktop, when you mouse over a product picture, you can see the name of the model and the size they're wearing?

Well there's no way (that I can tell) to see that on mobile. As someone who basically does everything with my phone, it's a bit of a bummer.

This is a common UX issue with mobile vs desktop.   Responsive webpages have been moving away from using hover events because you can't really hover a mouse over something on a touchscreen. 

There is no difference between hover and click/touch.  The store already uses click event for enlarge/full screen of the product photo.  Probably the best solution is for them to just add the model name and size text to always show on the enlarged/full screen view. 

But that would be a fix on their end.
As for you, if you're on iOS, can probably write a quick Shortcut with some javascript that would message back the model name and size.

Just follow

https://support.apple.com/en-al/guide/shortcuts/apdb71a01d93/ios#:~:text=Create a JavaScript shortcut,it to the shortcut editor.

here is the javascript

dots = document.getElementsByClassName("Product__SlideshowNavDot is-selected")[0];

alert( document.getElementsByClassName("Product__SlideOverlay")[Array.from(dots.parentNode.children).indexOf(dots)].innerHTML);

That's kind of you to provide a workaround. I honestly don't think I've got the patience for that, but I appreciate it.

I was more creating this thread in hopes that the team would add fixing that to their backlog.