Introducing, my idea for an LTT sore Tee

animeotaku

The tea has LTTSTORE written prominently at the front of the shirt, with ".com" featuring silently in an accented colour to the base of the tee (so blue on on blue). inus ech and ips written next to the LTT text in the same accented colour.

The text I used is Abadi, but you could use whatever font, I only used it because it was bold, legible and not stock.

You could feature growing tech tree or something on either side (behind accented text, avoiding the centred-ish text and .com)

I'm a graphic designer, but more so for logo's and not merch stuff, so most of the concept is written in the text above.

image.png.f545762cd31e152c381c1d4d91642526.png

Gonna be honest, not a fan of the design here. I'm all for a LTT store tee, but just flat out spelling it going down doesn't hold any interest. I want something I wear to have a cool design and as an accent it can represent the brand. But the brand should not be front and center like a billboard. I think they've done a great job so far making their merch more subtle about the brand with a greater focus on the design aspect. 

Insanity is not the absence of sanity, but the willingness to ignore it for a purpose. Chaos is the result of this choice. I relish in both.

Looks like they've already designed a LTTSTORE.COM t-shirt. Might interest you.

https://www.lttstore.com/products/lttstore-place-t-shirt-limited-edition

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

On 4/10/2022 at 10:30 AM, Spotty said:

Looks like they've already designed a LTTSTORE.COM t-shirt. Might interest you.

https://www.lttstore.com/products/lttstore-place-t-shirt-limited-edition

On 4/9/2022 at 3:01 AM, Jtalk4456 said:

Gonna be honest, not a fan of the design here. I'm all for a LTT store tee, but just flat out spelling it going down doesn't hold any interest. I want something I wear to have a cool design and as an accent it can represent the brand. But the brand should not be front and center like a billboard. I think they've done a great job so far making their merch more subtle about the brand with a greater focus on the design aspect. 

Yeah, unfortunately I didn't have the money during the sale period, so ended up not being able to buy it anyways (I was watching wan show that the limited edition tee was introduced, this idea was based off of one of the merch messages there).

This was lit a 2 minute idea scrub, and not meant to be an actual product. As mentioned in the post, I'm not really a clothing designer.

I'm the type of person who likes to put my ideas onto paper (though usually a sort of digital paper) and thought I'd see what kind of reactions I'd get for it.

Like for example, today linus talked (albeit not for very long) about the possibility of having an ltt wallet made of the same faux leather as the holster, and I had an idea for a wallet design from that. (I've attached it for your viewing displeasure)

I just do these idea drops just for the fun of designing it, and sometimes the fun of other peeps reactions.

(BTW the scale of things could always be changed or hidden elsewhere, it was literally a design concept. Also re: it's simplicity, I mention in the description above on how it could be altered to give more complexity, it's just wan show is past midnight, and whilst I have ideas and I want to draw, I just can't go all the way reaaaally early in the morning.

Compared to this (attached), my second most complex concept, the wallet. My most complex concept btw was a redesign of the metro platform near where I live.
(PPS you can remove the logos at the top, it's just I needed something quick to fill the void. The logo's would all be press printed, so whilst the are highly visible as they are now, they would look way more subdued on the actual product. And ltt store dot com doesn't have to be there, I just find it cool to have on the lip of the area you put your id card in.

This design is effectively a traditional wallet design... but could easily be adapted for flip wallets or even a holster style wallet.

These are just style I like, and you don't have to like them, but I thought I'd post anyways. Also ignore the white borders on the dark ver. it's like that cause it's misaligned and I cba to fix it.

image.thumb.png.247f6f4e8dae74933ef2442b48594a8a.png

I feel like Linus said at some point (probs on the WAN show) that he didn't want the logo in your face. If they did do a wallet design, it would be less brand-y. Also, they would be competing with one of their sponsors (Ridge Wallet), so they might be less inclined to do something like this

please quote me or tag me @wall03 so i can see your response

motherboard buying guide      psu buying guide      pc building guide     privacy guide

ltt meme thread

folding at home stats

pc:

RAM: 16GB DDR4-3200 CL-16

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.6GHz

SSD: 256GB SP

GPU: Radeon RX 570 8GB OC

Cinebench R23 score: 9097 (multi) 1236 (single)

don't some things look better when they are lowercase?

-wall03

hello dark mode users

goodbye light mode users