WiFi exists for only few seconds, help

Hi everyone!

Today I started my pc, and I wanted to test some stuff with vr and hotspots but then my WiFi option disappeared, and after that my WiFi channel in control panel disappeared. When I go Into device manager it is only there when I enable see hidden items and then it says this device doesn't exists. I reinstalled de driver, together with the Bluetooth(it's combo) then I got it to work for les than 2-3 minutes. I used some CMD commands, but those didn't help(from the guides)

Can anyone help me? 

Thx for your time!

What brand WiFi is it, and did you let Windows pick a driver or did you install one from a website? Was it the manufacturer's website?

What motherboard do you have and what model of WiFi card is it?

10 hours ago, whispous said:

What brand WiFi is it, and did you let Windows pick a driver or did you install one from a website? Was it the manufacturer's website?

What motherboard do you have and what model of WiFi card is it?

WiFi card: aorus GC-WBAX200

mtb: aorus z390 elite

Drivers from website, always have. What do you mean with WiFi brand?

14 hours ago, ytty said:

my WiFi option disappeared

like windows only gives you airplane mode or ethernet in the WiFi dropdown menu?

If so, I've had that problem too

1 hour ago, Nuh_ said:

like windows only gives you airplane mode or ethernet in the WiFi dropdown menu?

If so, I've had that problem too

Yes, I restart pc I have option for WiFi, then randomly it is gone in the taskbar and in settings. Then in device manager it says not exisiting

1 hour ago, ytty said:

Yes, I restart pc I have option for WiFi, then randomly it is gone in the taskbar and in settings. Then in device manager it says not exisiting

I ended up having to use an external WiFi card for a while because that worked reliably. but now it's back to normal.

it's definitely not a driver issue because I did nothing to the driver when it went back to normal.

I think mine was a windows issue because it disappeared after an update.

18 hours ago, Nuh_ said:

I ended up having to use an external WiFi card for a while because that worked reliably. but now it's back to normal.

it's definitely not a driver issue because I did nothing to the driver when it went back to normal.

I think mine was a windows issue because it disappeared after an update.

Oke, thx. I have new motherboard so I need to see for now. But I use a external card to.