Best looking cooler

Dark Rock Pro 3 Is the best looking air cooler. Anyone that disagrees should be imprisoned in a box where they can't sit, stand or lie down for life.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

I've never liked these big ass heatsinks, would never buy them personally, just because I hate how it looks

I would never trust anything that uses the word 'Seemingly' in it's advertising

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X - CPU Cooler: Deepcool Castle 240EX - Motherboard: MSI B450 GAMING PRO CARBON AC

RAM: 2 x 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RBG 3200MHz - GPU: MSI RTX 3080 GAMING X TRIO

How is the dark rock pro 3 in terms of ram clearance? I have for dimms of corsair vengeace ram and need to run my hyper 212 in pull in order to make it fit.

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

The V8 GTS is fine if you're planning a Transformers build. I'd like it if it weren't so over-the-top. 

Dark Rock Pro 3 Is the best looking air cooler. Anyone that disagrees should be imprisoned in a box where they can't sit, stand or lie down for life.

It seems you didn't think that through too much, if they're in a box that's small enough to stop them from sitting it would have to confine them to an upright posture. The box would have to be upside down in order for them to not be able to stand or lie down and after a long enough time they would throw up so much that they would drown in their own vomit thus ending them rather quickly.

On a side note you should try to be less silly, saying something like that just because someone disagrees with an opinion that you refuse to acknowledge as anything but fact is juvenile.

Personally I think the Be Quiet coolers look nice but they aren't the end all be all for good looking air coolers, I quite like the Gelid Solutions Black Edition and the Cryorig R1 Ultimate and while I don't like the V8 GTS I do like the V4 GTS and Cooler Masters TPC series coolers. Other good looking air coolers are the EVGA Superclock/ACX cooler(minus the fan),  Cooler Master N520,  Thermaltake CL-P0466 SpinQ, Dynatron G950, Gelid Solutions GX-7, Prolimatech Megahalems, Scythe Grand Kama Cross 2 and the Silverstone TD02 is by far the best looking AIO on the market.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

It seems you didn't think that through too much, if they're in a box that's small enough to stop them from sitting it would have to confine them to an upright posture. The box would have to be upside down in order for them to not be able to stand or lie down and after a long enough time they would throw up so much that they would drown in their own vomit thus ending them rather quickly.

On a side note you should try to be less silly, saying something like that just because someone disagrees with an opinion that you refuse to acknowledge as anything but fact is juvenile.

Personally I think the Be Quiet coolers look nice but they aren't the end all be all for good looking air coolers, I quite like the Gelid Solutions Black Edition and the Cryorig R1 Ultimate and while I don't like the V8 GTS I do like the V4 GTS and Cooler Masters TPC series coolers. Other good looking air coolers are the EVGA Superclock/ACX cooler(minus the fan),  Cooler Master N520,  Thermaltake CL-P0466 SpinQ, Dynatron G950, Gelid Solutions GX-7, Prolimatech Megahalems, Scythe Grand Kama Cross 2 and the Silverstone TD02 is by far the best looking AIO on the market.

I don't mean it seriously and there is nice looking coolers out there.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

Don't forget about water cooling. The NZXT Kraken x40 has a nice LED on the pump that you can change in software. 

2328686-l-a.jpg

Where do bad folks go when they die?
They don't go to heaven where the angels fly
They go to the lake of fire and fry, Won't see them again 'till the fourth of July

In terms of air coolers, I must say anything from be quiet or phanteks will be really stylish

CPU -AMD R5 2600X @ 4.15 GHz / RAM - 2x8Gb GSkill Ripjaws 3000 MHz/ MB- Asus Crosshair VII Hero X470/  GPU- MSI Gaming X GTX 1080/ CPU Cooler - Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3/ PSU - Seasonic G-series 550W/ Case - NZXT H440 (Black/Red)/ SSD - Crucial MX300 500GB/ Storage - WD Caviar Blue 1TB/ Keyboard - Corsair Vengeance K70 w/ Red switches/ Mouse - Logitech g900/ Display - 27" Benq GW2765 1440p display/ Audio - Sennheiser HD 558 and Logitech z323 speakers

lol no, dark rock pro 3, best looking cooler ever

Almost; the Dark Rock Pro 2 looked better, but the new one is a good runner-up.

You have a very fitting avatar.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.