Argus fan control won't shut off the fans

Frostensen

I looked into this but I couldn't find an answer. Unfortunately I don't have time to do deeper search so I apologize if this was already answered. My RTX 3090 FE runs on 0% when set to bios settings and then turns on when the load is applied.
I don't have bios control over my GPU (Asus WS Pro X570 ACE board) so I don't understand how or why it does that. In any case, I want to set my Argus profile to do the same, but when I lower the bar to 0% the fans still run at 30% which is kind of a safe bar that I can't circumvent. 

I'm attaching a pic. for your reference.

image.thumb.png.59c48a4983c307b67dd1784fa1179efa.png

Most GPUs nowadays have a zero RPM fan mode when temps are under ~60 C. That's why they stay off until a load is applied.

I'm not familiar with Argus, but are you trying to use it to control the GPU fan speed or other fans in the system? If GPU, it's possible that software just doesn't hook into the GPU fans correctly to control their speed, which means the GPU's BIOS is still in control.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz CL16 32 GB PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

Trying to control GPU fan speed which works as I want for everything above 30%. However it won't turn the fans off when set on 0%. It still acts as if it's on 30%