Helping someone build out a PC, need a good semi-modular or modular PSU that's 150mm or less. Doesn't need to be more than 600W.

ClusterJones

Gonna be powering a 3600 and a 1660 Super. Length constraint is due to the case size. Budget doesn't really matter too much, but I guess I'd say keep it under $125?

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

To clarify, is the 150mm a length or width restriction? Product info indicates LxWxH of 6.3 x 5.91 x 3.39 inches. 6.3 = 160mm, 5.91 = 150.114 mm

Edited by An0maly_76

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

14 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

To clarify, is the 150mm a length or width restriction? Product info indicates LxWxH of 6.3 x 5.91 x 3.39 inches. 6.3 = 160mm, 5.91 = 150.114 mm

Sorry, that's length. SHould've specified.

Yeah.  The RM650x is the better value, but it's 160mm.

Why 160mm?  That's pretty tight.

On top of the 4 previously mentioned: Fractal Design Ion+/Ion+ 2, Adata XPG Reactor, EVGA G6/P6, Corsair TX-M (2021), Bitfenix Formula Gold (non-modular) Fractal Design Ion Gold are all top PSUs with length(or depth) at <150mm.