Are these voltages safe?

Phayde

So i recently experienced my computer restart a second time while i was playing valorant and valorant only, any other game/workload like vegas pro renders and what not does not cause the same issue, temperatures are fine, but i feel like these voltages might be a bit too low (especially 3.3v), should i replace my PSU? 

voltagens.PNG

still within tolerance, a bit low though. does event viewer give any useful info after restart? can you recreate the issue with a stress test or benchmark?

Please list your full systems specs to help us determine if the PSU could be part of it or not. Also by default, windows isn't setup to show the bsod and will just reboot. I am on mobile so I cant get the directions easily to disable this. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

The Intel PSU design guide requires voltages on all rails never to exceed +-5% of the nominal.

For example, voltage must remain within 11.4v and 12.6v on the 12v rail.

That said, the 12V, 5V and 3.3V readings from any program like HWInfo are very inaccurate and unreliable.

If you want to check the voltages, you would have to use a multimeter.

If you find the voltages are within spec, that still doesn't rule out the power supply.

Could you provide a full PC parts list?

@Skiiwee29 @Rexper Sorry, i thought for the life of me i had included the full specs
The specs are:
Ryzen 5 3600 (no OC but at the time i had PBO on)
Corsair hydro H45
2x8gb Ram 3200mhz asgard loki w2 (recently bought chinese but high quality ram that could also be the culprit)
Sapphire Pulse RX 6600xt
MSI B450m pro-m2
XPG Gammix S11 pro 512gb
Kingston SA400 256gb
An old 500hdd that i own for 10 years by now
Corsair CX550w 80plus bronze

1 hour ago, bmx6454 said:

still within tolerance, a bit low though. does event viewer give any useful info after restart? can you recreate the issue with a stress test or benchmark?

also no, it just shows a regular ID 41 power 😕

1 hour ago, bmx6454 said:

also important to note that i did undervolt the processor a bit to improve temps, i used to run it pretty smoothly at 4.2ghz with 1.2v, but i even increased the voltage to 1.27 to give it some extra room to work with, i reset all the values to default on the bios, just activated the factory built in xmp profile for the ram sticks to perform at 3200mhz, i ran aida64 for about 5 minutes and also played other games (way more stressful than valorant on that matter) for almost an hour, no issues.

Your PSU is decent quality and should handle your system. If you have a spare PSU to test in your system try that.

Try use two separate PCIe cables to power the GPU.

Also use DDU and reinstall your graphics drivers to the latest version.