PC boots up, turns off, boots up again to the American Megatrends page.

This happened to me recently and I can't seem to find the issue, Basically what happens is that when I turn on my PC, it turns off for a bit and immediately boots up again, and then it goes to the American Megatrends page and tells me that "When RAID configuration was built, ensure to set SATA Configuration to RAID mode. Press f1 to run setup".

I tried to use RAID but it just made it go to a boot loop and I just gone back to using AHCI just so I can use my PC. I'm just worried what may happen in the long run because I didn't do anything physically or change anything in the system/bios to incur this problem.

Sounds like weak / bad capacitors in the PSU having trouble with initial startup surge load. I'd test the power supply if you know how, or have it tested.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

Please provide your system specs.

Try clearing the CMOS. If this doesn't solve it try and disconnect all drives and boot again. Then add one drive at a time, making sure to reboot each time.

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Did you wipe the drives you tried to make a raid on? Otherwise the bios will see the raid boot sector and advice you to change your settings accordingly.