Case Upgrade

Crunchy Dragon

Thinking about doing a case upgrade, currently on a Define R5, but a little aggravated with the current case market.

What would y'all recommend for an ATX full tower without tempered glass?

I'd prefer not to hunt down a Corsair 750D, but something to that effect is more or less what I'm after.

Call me old-fashioned, not a huge fan of the modern case trends.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

Would you be okay with an acrylic side panel? You could always get it covered over in vinyl wrap... Corsair has these, at least they're not tempered. Kinda hard to find one that doesn't at least have an acrylic panel these days.

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Cases/c/Cor_Products_Cases?q=%3Afeatured%3AcaseFormFactor%3AFULL%2BTOWER%3AcaseMaterial%3ASteel%3AcaseMaterial%3AAluminum%3AcaseWindowed%3AAcrylic&text=&pageSize=12#rotatingText

I managed to get a list of some on PCPartPicker. Not many show prices though, and not sure which ones are actually available and in stock.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

fractals has a couple without TG

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini