Big problems with high end laptop (Razer Blade)

DrWho

馃憢

I recently bought a Razer Blade 15 (2021 edition) with a i7 and RTX 3080 off of Ebay (the seller is a physical company that sells refurbished stuff that鈥檚 tested, already contacted them about this)

I received it today and was shocked to see it did not boot up normally. Every time I open it it shows the razer logo and a loading icon for like 4 seconds, then the screen turns black but the laptop is still on (keyboard lit and fans on). I tried reinstalling windows. After I connected the windows media stick I managed to get into windows and saw that it lacks some stuff, like half the memory (it only shows 500gb), no internet adapter and no video card. I tought thats weird. I tried resetting the laptop but the problem persisted. Furthermore, if I leave it for an hour or so then the problem with the black screen appears again, and I have to insert the multi media stick.聽

If someone can help me 馃檹馃徎. Already contacted razer and the ebay seller ab this, expecting a response.

I'd be seeking a return and refund. Not worth the headache IMO.

Be sure to QUOTE or TAG me in your reply so I see it!

CPU Ryzen 7 5800X3D聽GPU EVGA 3080 Ti FTW3 Ultra MOBO Asus ROG Strix B550-F Gaming RAM Crucial Ballistix 3600 MHz聽CL16 32 GB聽PSU Corsair RM1000x COOLING Noctua NH-D15

Good luck getting your money back. Act fast, this ebay seller is likely to try and escape with the money

5950X/3080Ti primary rig聽 |聽 1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers聽 |聽 200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

1 minute ago, OddOod said:

Good luck getting your money back. Act fast, this ebay seller is likely to try and escape with the money

Ebay's buyer protections are good enough that this really isn't a problem. I've been in similar situations, including where the buyer just disappeared. Still got my money back. Sellers are the ones that are usually screwed on Ebay.聽

Im just looking for a fix I鈥檒l open a dispute on Ebay if I can鈥檛 get it working, but the seller, as I said, is not some random guy. it鈥檚 a store/company. They even have an office. If anyone here may know a fix please 馃檹馃徎

Go into bios and change the settings?聽

Try just igpu or auto to see if it boots.聽聽

You really should return it though, it could be toast.聽