Any reason why this Gigabyte 6600 Eagle is such low priced compared to the other 6600s?

BlazerBuddy

I just noticed that on Newegg, this Gigabyte 6600 Eagle seems to be lower priced then all the others. Why is this? All the other 6600s are $430 plus and this one is sitting at $370? This is also a 3-fan version, and those versions are normally more expensive then there 2 fan and one fan counter parts. I would just like some answers before I take Newegg up on this offer. 

Link- GIGABYTE Radeon RX 6600 EAGLE 8G Graphics Card, WINDFORCE 3X Cooling System, 8GB 128-bit GDDR6, GV-R66EAGLE-8GD Video Card - Newegg.com

Just now, Mel0nMan said:

Because it's on sale

image.png.f42c155301c6b4e414d66a1cce55b957.png

Usually 440

All storers seem to do that, the other 6600 prices also say they are "technically" on sale.

TBH it's still probably fine.,  The 6600 is a 130w card.. you could cool it with a cold can of pop.  Aa far as someone knocking longetivity, the chip itself is still the same silicon, and as far as caps and vrms go, I'll repeat myself in that it's a 130w card.  Nothing to really see here.  You MFers also seem to be upgrading every 6 months anyway so what would outlasting a warranty even be good for.  

I edit the shit out of my posts.  Refresh before you respond.