I Forgot To Ask About This... 🤦‍♂️

When I was on my console kick a while back, I actually forgot at the time to ask about a topic which I hadn't given much thought to: audio. 🤦‍♂️ But better late than never, right? 

Now, the consoles that I have are the PS2 Slim, a Wii U, & the original Nintendo Switch. As for the PS2, I know I can get audio out of it by simply using the AV Multi Out to RCA cable if I were to hook up to like an older tube/crt tv. No problem. And if I chose to use it with like a modern flat-screen tv in the future, thankfully I have that RCA to HDMI converter/adapter that I got off of Amazon. 

But since the Wii U has a different type of AV Multi Out port on it, I was wondering if any cables for it exist if I wanted to get audio out of it? Also, I think if I remember correctly that HDMI can provide audio as well, but not sure if it's dependent on like the version or whatever. [Feel free to correct me IF I'm wrong.] But yeah, I just want to explore all viable options on that. And finally, for the Nintendo Switch, I know it has a headphone jack on it & some pretty okay sounding speakers, but I'm not sure if it actually has Bluetooth or not. 🤔 Still, since I have to use my monitor as a display for some of my console needs, it's not too big of a deal. 🤷‍♂️ 🙂 My only concern with using the Switch with my monitor is if I could connect my speaker to it if I wanted better sound? For anyone wondering, I recently bought myself the LG UltraGear GP9 after watching the ShortCircuit video on it & seeing other really good reviews for it, I felt like it would be the perfect addition to my setup since I've been needing speakers for SO LONG! 

Anyway, I'm glad I finally decided to ask by putting this out there getting it off my chest since it didn't occur to me at the time. Like always, if any of you happen to have any questions for me or need more details, please be sure to ask & I will answer back. Thanks in advance! 

Edited by Kjennings92