165Htz Display Playing Games That Are Locked at 60fps or Getting FPS Below 100 Like 60 to 80 fps Makes Game Laggy Or Just Not Right At ALL!!!

Authentic Dream

Okay So I'm Getting pretty frustrated with pc gaming right now! so much so that this problem is driving me so mad i don't even feel like playing any sort of game at all !. so my issue i have been having and i will say this i looked up so much stuff torn down my PC 100+ plus times did thermal paste etc.! So what i want to know and if there is a fix for this issue!. So i have a MSI OPTIX G27C5 Monitor@ 165htz 1ms Response Time!. My GPU Is MSI RTX 2060 VENTUS XS OC 6B Intel i7-10700 4.8ghtz From Turbo Boost 3.0 16gbs of ADATA XPG Gammix Ram Channel well 650watt power supply Gold Adata SSD 480Gbs Seagate Barracuda HDD 1 Tb Samsung NVME M.2 SSD 250 gbs With Windows 10 home installed on the NVME! . So my issue is i go and play a game like assassins creed oddesy i get about 60-80 fps i have 165htz set to on Vsync off Vsync on in NV Panel With Gsync To Free Sync On Full screen With Riva Tools fps cap at 162fps 3 Below like everyone says!. but for some reason my game feels laggy choppy unplayable broken just a mess!. i have this issue with games that i can only get 100 fps or below any other games past 100 fps run just fine like i play battlefield 4 and it runs great minus there being some blurry smearing going on! so what i don't get is why does this happen and why on earth can i not find anything regarding this anywhere or a fix or anything on this matter ! is it my pc is it my monitor is it like broken not fixable! i am so very sorry for who ever ends up reading this i am not in the greatest mood been dealing with this for a year now and its taken all enjoyment out of gamming for me i find my self just listening to music now ! and i know there is spelling errors and i am sorry for that! i wrote this in pure anger ALSO another thing i would like to ask is idk if this lay with monitor but in alot of games I.E Wow OR BFV i get a weried texture effect like the trees have a fuzzy blackness to them when i move around like its fuzzy lines like dots or w.e idk like its not tearing but the trees have uhhhh like Black lines that are Fuzzy only when moving idk i hope how i explained helps ! and to who reads this and is able to help THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH!!! 😢 🙂 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   ALSO Like to point out i have had others in this fourm point out my typing i have autism ( Aspburgers and never learned how typing works so please dont make fun of it) 😞