Ltt store support response time

No_dice

LTT store customer service respond time  

18 members have voted

1. 1. How long untill Ltt support respond to your question or problem. (Initial contact, not solved issue)

• Within 2 days
    • Within 5 days
    • Week or longer
  2. 2. Where you happy with te response time in general

• Yes
    • No
    • On the fence

So i submitted a question to Ltt store support. Now 3 days later, still no response. I was wondering how fast most issues are initially answered.

i do not mean resolved, but how quickly first contact is made usually. 

image.thumb.png.7ed5233ecc71e9abad5cb618e8ab78bf.png

3 days is nothing.

Ryzen 7 7800x3D -  Asus RTX4090 TUF OC- Asrock X670E Taichi - 32GB DDR5-6000CL30 - SuperFlower 1000W - Fractal Torrent - Assassin IV - 42" LG C2

Ryzen 7 5800x - XFX RX6600 - Asus STRIX B550i - 32GB DDR4-3200CL14 - Corsair SF750 - Lian Li O11 Mini - EK 360 AIO - Asus PG348Q

I dont know, what the expected time for LTT to respond is. In my experience most helpdesks respond within 48hrs. If you say 3 days is nothing, then wat is normal in your opinion? 

3 hours ago, No_dice said:

I dont know, what the expected time for LTT to respond is. In my experience most helpdesks respond within 48hrs. If you say 3 days is nothing, then wat is normal in your opinion? 

Its like you didnt read the image he added.

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

I’ve personally been waiting over a week for any response from the support team. There was an order issue with inaccurate items and I’m waiting on a response since March 6th. I’m understanding that they probably have a small team and a lot of orders. But I’m a little bummed it’s taken over a week for even a check in. 

Unfortunately, the forum will not be able to assist in answering that question as the Forums has zero contact with the store support. Anything anyone tells you would be hypothetical and may or may not be accurate and should be taken with a very large grain of salt. All we can and should recommend is to just keep updating the email chain until you receive a response. The team is very busy, just moved into a new space so there could be added layers of complications on top of what already is there. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

14 hours ago, MultiGamerClub said:

Its like you didnt read the image he added.

its like a did read it, and it is clear that they are swamped and many issues that take time and planning to resolve will take longer, i understand that.

That does not mean you cant at least send a non-generic mail, especially when the question is not that complicated.

I'm still waiting .... no reply... no nothing....

2022-03-20 16_30_43-[Request received] - dexter.d3x@gmail.com - Gmail.png

2022-03-20 16_39_43-Photo - Google Photos.png

2022-03-20 16_33_11-[Request received] - dexter.d3x@gmail.com - Gmail.png

On 3/20/2022 at 6:40 PM, d3xd3x said:

I'm still waiting .... no reply... no nothing....

Next time don't spam the damn system with 5 or more emails per day. Also look at actual shipping data from your courier.

For me, initial reply took a week or longer, but after that it was couple of days to get issue resolved.

On 3/20/2022 at 11:46 AM, No_dice said:

its like a did read it, and it is clear that they are swamped and many issues that take time and planning to resolve will take longer, i understand that.

That does not mean you cant at least send a non-generic mail, especially when the question is not that complicated.

Actually, it is. If you have ever worked at the receiving end of customer support for rather large number of contacts, you would understand. What would it help to get message saying "we have received your question and it's placed on queue. We will get back to you in your turn."? You would more likely get even angrier of acknowledgement end then couple of weeks of nothing.

Generally businesses give 5-10 business days to reply for support requests. I worked for government office where aim was to get things going in 3-5 business days.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

5-10 business days, then they will have to be quick about it because i still have had no response. i still have confidence they will resolve my issue eventually.

but response times are a serious issue, they will loose business over this. 

they have or a distribution problem, that the team cant keep up.

or the problem is on-site, the team is undermanned and/or not capable to handle this amount of support cases.

- take my issue was easy to prevent from happening, it was just a case of poor execution.

-i got 3 of the same (basic Techquickie) mystery tshirts, while Linus specificly said on video a while back that this would not happen again, and that they were solving that poblem.

who wants 3 of the same tshirts and orders 3 "mystery" shirts? i ordered these because they where cheaper and i really did not care what specific model of tshirts i got, because i like them all. to sum up i paid 68€ for the order and an aditional 30€ customs handeling fee .. for 3 of the same techquickie shirts.. niceone

11 hours ago, No_dice said:

5-10 business days, then they will have to be quick about it because i still have had no response. i still have confidence they will resolve my issue eventually.

I said generally. I haven't seen LTTStore stating their specific respond times. So using what I say against them... Don't.

11 hours ago, No_dice said:

-i got 3 of the same (basic Techquickie) mystery tshirts, while Linus specificly said on video a while back that this would not happen again, and that they were solving that poblem.

who wants 3 of the same tshirts and orders 3 "mystery" shirts? i ordered these because they where cheaper and i really did not care what specific model of tshirts i got, because i like them all. to sum up i paid 68€ for the order and an aditional 30€ customs handeling fee .. for 3 of the same techquickie shirts.. niceone

Personally I find this whole concept, and complaining about it, hilarious. True mystery is when they are in package with just size displayed. In which case, you would be more likely to get something inventory has many left over something they have few. Kinda like how any booster pack or loot crate works.

Overall, from outside, I see room for improvement. But without knowing how it's currently setup, I will not comment further.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

I said generally. I haven't seen LTTStore stating their specific respond times. So using what I say against them... Don't.

Personally I find this whole concept, and complaining about it, hilarious. True mystery is when they are in package with just size displayed. In which case, you would be more likely to get something inventory has many left over something they have few. Kinda like how any booster pack or loot crate works.

Overall, from outside, I see room for improvement. But without knowing how it's currently setup, I will not comment further.

Well if you say that you will not ship 3 of the same shirts, (thats why i did, otherwise i would have never) and then still recieve 3 of the same shirts is just false advertisement. Or you do something as you promised or you dont do it at all.

and really, when you have an issue with an online store, whatever the urgency, and they just do not reply.. even after 2 weeks. Lets see how fine you are with it then. 
I am buying online since 2000 and i have Never had to wait this long for a reply. And this is a young and tech-savy company. 
you would think they have things like this under control? 

The mystery shirt page still says you might get duplicates, and that all sales are final. Even if Linus said they're working on solving that problem on WAN Show, they're using a third party fulfillment center that's probably shared with other companies. Places like that, staffed by dozens of people, don't turn on a dime. Until that disclaimer goes away, you have to assume you're getting multiples of the same shirt.

image.png.580a92d2e61842459274bbff4ff86c85.png

That same recommendation is in every Wayback Machine capture going back to August 2020.

https://web.archive.org/web/20200806123455/https://www.lttstore.com/collections/clothing/products/mystery-t-shirt

That said, support emails should go into a ticketing system like FreshDesk. That would give you auto-reply emails so you don't feel like you're shouting into the void, and it would better organize the messages on their end so it's less likely for something to fall through the cracks. (And they wouldn't get a deluge of "what's the update" "what's the status" "what's the update" emails.)

Maybe we should start a merch swap thread, where people who got duplicate mystery shirts can trade their extras for other peoples' different extras.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

1 hour ago, No_dice said:

And this is a young and tech-savy company. 
you would think they have things like this under control? 

I actually don't think that. Not after following how company has operated (from viewer perspective) for past 10 years. If this would be established business for that time, sure. But the store of its current form is very new, and I relate its operations still to how Floatplane operates. Both are still very fresh and in baby stages.

Imo they have taken too big step too soon, and have the global issues on top of that.

As for shirts, like I said, I find the concept hilarious. Also, before it's black and white, it doesn't mean anything.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

On 3/26/2022 at 3:07 PM, LogicalDrm said:

Actually, it is. If you have ever worked at the receiving end of customer support for rather large number of contacts, you would understand. What would it help to get message saying "we have received your question and it's placed on queue. We will get back to you in your turn."? You would more likely get even angrier of acknowledgement end then couple of weeks of nothing.

Generally businesses give 5-10 business days to reply for support requests. I worked for government office where aim was to get things going in 3-5 business days.

It would let you know that the email has at least been received by the support team. Knowing this gives you the peace of mind that you are now in a queue and will be responded to in time. Thats why customer support sends those types of automated emails.