Cat6a Metal wall plate

digitaldoughnut
Go to solution Solved by Lurick,
18 minutes ago, digitaldoughnut said:

Sorry! I'm specifically looking for metal to match an aesthetic as all other sockets are metal.

That makes sense 馃檪

I really can't find much out there sadly, I see a couple but they're on the US amazon and not co.uk version. Aside what you posted I really can't seem to find any.

I have been installing cat6a throughout my house and i'm now at the proccess of installing backboxes and faceplates. Does anyone know where I can find metal cat6a rated single port wall/face plates (with cat6a rated keystones).I have looked and can't find anything. I know plastic ones exist and i have seen these ones (https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007CVCTPO/ref=ewc_pr_img_5?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&th=1 )but im not sure if they are ok for cat6a. I'm in the uk as well so the face plate needs to fit a single gang back box 35mm deep. Thanks 馃檪

I'm confused, are you asking if you can use metal or plastic faceplates with RJ45 Keystones for Cat6a or are you specifically looking for metal to match an aesthetic?

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 hour ago, Lurick said:

I'm confused, are you asking if you can use metal or plastic faceplates with RJ45 Keystones for Cat6a or are you specifically looking for metal to match an aesthetic?

Sorry! I'm specifically looking for metal to match an aesthetic as all other sockets are metal.

18 minutes ago, digitaldoughnut said:

That makes sense 馃檪

I really can't find much out there sadly, I see a couple but they're on the US amazon and not co.uk version. Aside what you posted I really can't seem to find any.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

21 hours ago, Lurick said:

That makes sense 馃檪

Yep just what I found then. Thanks for the help 馃檪