M.2 SSD Sata connector Pins!

Someone can help me with this? I have a m.2 ssd Sata. And it’s connectors are weird is this lay-out still by standards? Or is this some faulty products? I don’t know anything about this pin layouts. Please help.

0A80450B-29BD-4B7C-B1D2-7DA3C036961F.jpeg

As far as I understand there should not be only 4 pins there and certainly not combined like this. There should be 6 pins. Although I'm not an expert in this field. I just looked at the pinout on Google, so I could be wrong. That said, I did find this pinout that would suggest that the thing you see on your SSD is not a mistake as the 3, 3.3 volt pins (pin 70, 72 and 74) are combined. See the picture I got from Anandtech:

Spoiler

image.png.cbe7193e02009695c497ff1ffb773af2.png

Please mention or quote me if you want a response. :) 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah, should be fine. those pins have same purpose, providing power to the SSD. So by joining them together they make those contacts capable of handling more current, less risk of those contacts getting damaged by power consumption spikes. 

I'd make sure there's no contact between that 4th contact by maybe dragging a sharp razor blade between the contacts, there should be separation between those 2 contacts (the wide one and the single one near the "key" (empty space of  the connector)