Good small monitor?

Cookiecrumbles222

Hey guys i want a little screen to extend the display of my computer is this a good cheap option? touch screen is nice because then i dont need i wireless mouse, but if i save a lot of money then it can still be cheaper with buying a mouse.

Is there a better option than this?

https://www.amazon.com/Lebula-Touchscreen-Raspberry-1024X600-Capacitive/dp/B07VNX4ZWY/ref=sr_1_4?crid=2OINU459MOACC&keywords=mini+monitor&qid=1647366100&sprefix=mini+monitor%2Caps%2C125&sr=8-4

6 minutes ago, 4PcBuilder said:

Thank you for the advice! Its only for work stuff nothing intesive so as long as it is clear enough to read text that is all i need so as cheap as possible is the best so i was thinking this mouse which i have bought before and its great https://www.amazon.com/HOTWEEMS-D-09-Wireless-Mouse-Laptop/dp/B09JG4KJN5/ref=sr_1_10?crid=MXTFA11UFIX8&keywords=wireless%2Bmouse&qid=1647369463&sprefix=wireless%2Bmous%2Caps%2C153&sr=8-10&th=1

And then the cheapest monitor i could find

1 minute ago, Caroline said:

Not as garbage as that grammar I believe. Also imagine knowing so little about computers you call the Pi garbage, LOL

The ASUS monitor is fine though.

Now that mouse is what you could call garbage, but so is the Razer, it's not about money but about how terrible wireless mouses are. Just go wired.

What will you be using the monitor for? 

For work, i have a work computer and a home computer i don't have room to have a monitor for both so i wanted a mini one for the work computer but im only emailing and viewing web stuff on the work monitor so it doent need to do much, i also want the monitor for random features like if im playing a game having the map on that monitor, etc

5 hours ago, Caroline said:

Not as garbage as that grammar I believe. Also imagine knowing so little about computers you call the Pi garbage, LOL

The ASUS monitor is fine though.

Now that mouse is what you could call garbage, but so is the Razer, it's not about money but about how terrible wireless mouses are. Just go wired.

What will you be using the monitor for? 

Bro how is the pi good you usually have to spend hours troubleshooting when it doesn’t work you’d be better off getting a laptop with a celeron chip for around the same 200 dollar price point and razer is a reputable brand, they have made some questionable products but still is a high quality brand with many budget peripherals but I cannot say the same for their laptops and monitors which are very good quality but overpriced like hell.

Why don't just looking for tablet then? Pretty sure there are Android tablets (of questionable quality) that are dirt cheap or just some money for iPad Mini. You can configure a tablet as PC monitor and even if you have to spend some more, it is still a tablet that you can use for something else when not at work