Should I jump on this deal?

Hey yall, Ive got the oppurtunity to snag a Ryzen 5 1600, a B450 Aorus Pro Wifi and Corsair Vengeance 32gb 3200mhz ram for 425USD. Im on the fence but this is a pretty good deal from what I have been able to find. What is yalls take, how quick should I scoop this up? 

1 minute ago, RONOTHAN## said:

If you're in the US, no, that's a terrible deal. You can get an i5 12400F and 32GB of RAM new for basically the same price ($5 more plus tax). Heck, the i3 12100F will be faster and you can get that for ~$80 less. 

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/x26QZw

I actually wasn't aware of that, thought the 1600 was a good value huh, I appreciate that. Was lookin into it for a build for my brother but if thats the case ill look into i5 for sure. Thanks m8

Just now, JustinWayne said:

I actually wasn't aware of that, thought the 1600 was a good value huh, I appreciate that. Was lookin into it for a build for my brother but if thats the case ill look into i5 for sure. Thanks m8

Yeah, that config is worth about half of what the guy is asking for it, the 1600 goes for ~$100 on eBay, the motherboard for about $50 and RAM about $75. If you got it for a total of $150-200, then maybe consider it, but if you want to spend $400-450 it's hard to do much better than that i5.

(also didn't realize the memory kit I recommended was 3200 CL22, go for a kit of 3200 CL16 for $15 more, it is worth it https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HRcr6r)

1 minute ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Yeah, that config is worth about half of what the guy is asking for it, the 1600 goes for ~$100 on eBay, the motherboard for about $50 and RAM about $75. If you got it for a total of $150-200, then maybe consider it, but if you want to spend $400-450 it's hard to do much better than that i5.

(also didn't realize the memory kit I recommended was 3200 CL22, go for a kit of 3200 CL16 for $15 more, it is worth it https://pcpartpicker.com/list/HRcr6r)

Huge life saver man, might just snag the ram for my personal build get it for 85 itself from him. Currently have 16gbs and im starting to get into 3d modeling and its definitely showing in those applications(Adds to my 90% corsair build haha=) rn got 16bs 3600 cl16 TridentZ 

The 1700 is a better value than the 1600, but it's also more expensive. LOL

Edited by An0maly_76

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

Don't get the 1600 at this time.  Even my Nephews 1600AF is at the bottom of the pile out of all of us in my group and he's starting to look in to an upgrade.  We're not complaining as we paid the launch price for it when it was released but that was £80 so....There's also no guarantee that that B450 board will get the BIOS update for Ryzen 5000 series chips.  I know my Nephews B450 Tomahawk doesn't have it yet  scratch this last sentance..it does

With all the Trolls, Try Hards, Noobs and Weirdos around here you'd think i'd find SOMEWHERE to fit in!