i cleaned my pc using air compressor and after cleaning it and putting back fhe parts together it wont post i have tried removing cmos, reseating ram, using eraser on ram, unplugging and plugging back cords i dont think that its a monitor problem cuz i tried to use a tv and it wont work and using different display cables. what should i do? 

1 minute ago, Mel0nMan said:

Well is everything plugged in in the right place? Fans plugged into the board when you cleaned it?

yup i checked the cpu fan and mobo cords connected to psu they all on the same place and connected properly

1 minute ago, tadiyus said:

yup i checked the cpu fan and mobo cords connected to psu they all on the same place and connected properly

Cleaning with fans plugged in can short out the board. Try booting it with as few things plugged in as possible

2 minutes ago, Mel0nMan said:

Cleaning with fans plugged in can short out the board. Try booting it with as few things plugged in as possible

tried removing it from the case and only the essential parts connected and still wont post but the cpu fan did spin and gpu but didnt hear a beep 

Does your mobo have debug lights/beeps? What exactly happens when you push the power button? Have you don everything on the No POST list?

5950X/3080Ti primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

10 hours ago, OddOod said:

Does your mobo have debug lights/beeps? What exactly happens when you push the power button? Have you don everything on the No POST list?

tried the no post list but it didnt work so i tried removing the parts and put it back together and it magically works i dont know what happend but it did post. took me 8 hrs to fix this and thank you guys!