Hdmi and DisplayPort issues

Hello all this is my first post. I have a very strange and specific issue that I have tried to resolve. I have an asus b550f non wifi mother board a Ryzen 5800x and an rtx 3080 fe. All water cooled and whatnot. I recently purchased an lg c1 tv and decided to connect to my pc for games with hdmi 2.1 as the 3080 supports this. I also have a Samsung odyssey g7 32” 240hz for gaming that is connected with DisplayPort . I leave my pc on as I have some background services running that I need for work and such. After powering off my displays when I go to turn either of them back on they will just stay on a black screen indefinitely. Windows ctrl shift b to reset graphics drivers does nothing. Unplugging and plugging the monitor or tv power or display cables does nothing. My sleep settings are all disabled. I have also disabled hibernate in the command prompt. My bios does not have a primary display adapter setting which I’ve heard may help. Do you guys have any idea how I can turn my displays back on and have input after powering them off? Thanks in advance