Skywind - Official Development Video #2

Since they are using the skyrim engine i really hope they manage to fix the game breaking bugs that drove me to uninstall skyrim and just stop caring.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Since they are using the skyrim engine i really hope they manage to fix the game breaking bugs that drove me to uninstall skyrim and just stop caring.

Most of those bugs were just stupid scripting bugs and since this happens on a new continent and new scripting none of those would affect you here

-------

Current Rig

-------

Most of those bugs were just stupid scripting bugs and since this happens on a new continent and new scripting none of those would affect you here

Bethesda will find a way. 

But i will be sure to check this out.

I am one of the biggest morrowind fanboys after all.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I am feeling the hype for this again. I almost completely forgot about it, glad they are still working on it.

Da Rig : Mobo: Asus M5A97-r2.0 | Cpu: FX-8320 (4.1ghz) Stock cooler | Gpu: Sapphire R9 290 | RAM: 16GB Patriot Intel Extreme (1600mhz...for now >:]) | PSU: Antec 620w continuous | SSD: Corsair Force 60gb (boot) | HDD: WD 500GB 7200rpm  WD Blue 1TB | OS: WIndows 7 Ultimate 64-bit |

The elder scrolls community is the most modder friendly one out there. A remake of a game of this scale is seldom seen in any other community. This is amazing

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I'll be interesting when the next TES comes out and: Morrowind, Oblivion & Skyrim all get "ported" or redone in that engine, then when seven comes out 3,4,5,6 moved to it, etc.

Only if Bethesda will continue to allow their newer games to be modable.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

HOLY BANANA BALL!

I love it when these trailer come out, full screen door shut phone mute and gaze at it.

Did I hear YongYea in the beginning? didn't see him in the credits.

Ok now minions we need to spam Gopher to do voices for this. He's probably shy and doesn't think he's got what it takes so we need to do some convincing.

Only if Bethesda will continue to allow their newer games to be modable.

They will, and they will have to or people will burn them to the ground. But seriously they're gonna. They just need to make it even easier so the porting doesn't take as long, morroblivion was never completely finished I think.

I'll be interested when the next TES comes out and: Morrowind, Oblivion & Skyrim all get "ported" or redone in that engine, then when seven comes out 3,4,5,6 moved to it, etc.

"All this has happened before, and all of it will happen again"