LTE modem with 2.5 gbit ethernet

As from the title does anyone know if any 4G LTE modem/router exists with at least a 2.5 gbit ethernet?

Thanks.

Why? There is no point as you're never going to see a 4G LTE signal anywhere near gigabit even. For 5G UWB or similar it might make sense eventually but that's so limited right now it's pointless for anyone to bother right now.

IIRC the spec for 4G LTE is somewhere between 500Mbps and 1Gbps on the upper end.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

1 hour ago, Lurick said:

Why? There is no point as you're never going to see a 4G LTE signal anywhere near gigabit even. For 5G UWB or similar it might make sense eventually but that's so limited right now it's pointless for anyone to bother right now.

IIRC the spec for 4G LTE is somewhere between 500Mbps and 1Gbps on the upper end.

I think you're right.

I just got a hold on sick deal on a SIM with the fastest internet I have ever had (87.16/21.51 Mbps, may be shit to some but not for me) I wanted to get the very best LTE modem available and since I'm getting a 2.5 Gbit ethernet NAS I figured such a modem would be useful but you're right It's not for me.

5 minutes ago, Drexo said:

I think you're right.

I just got a hold on sick deal on a SIM with the fastest internet I have ever had (87.16/21.51 Mbps, may be shit to some but not for me) I wanted to get the very best LTE modem available and since I'm getting a 2.5 Gbit ethernet NAS I figured such a modem would be useful but you're right It's not for me.

Yah, in that case I would just get a regular LTE modem and a 5 port 2.5GbE switch so you can use local speeds and not spend a fortune 🙂

I've got one of these and they're solid:

https://amazon.com/gp/product/B08XWK4HNT

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

10 minutes ago, Lurick said:

Yah, in that case I would just get a regular LTE modem and a 5 port 2.5GbE switch so you can use local speeds and not spend a fortune 🙂

I've got one of these and they're solid:

https://amazon.com/gp/product/B08XWK4HNT

Thanks for the tip, me and my family just moved into my grandfather's home so I'll be retrofitting the entire home with a brand new ethernet network, and I really want to start with a 2.5 gbit hardware.