Strange network issue slowing my b broadband.

So a few months back I asked my internet provider BT UK to send an engineer to fix my internet issues, in fact I have had two visits but they could not find a fault, however the last engineer said the problem seems to be coming from inside the house. 

Every now and then my internet drops from 50mbps to around 0.95 to 10 mbps. After pulling my hair out i finally found the source of my problem but i dont understand it. This is my setup.

Laptop on wifi

Main gaming PC on   LAN 

Photo Editing PC on LAN and also Wifi 

Other devices phones, Amazon Firestick etc

The issue is intermittent and random, when it tanks the speed effects all devices and is correctable by disconnecting my editing PC from the internet. It has onboard LAN and a wife card, it makes no difference how it is connected, if i plug the LAN or turn on the wifi on that PC the broadband drops again. 

Help Please 

Check the network traffic from your editing PC, if linus were here it would tell you to check "Glasswire", ¿do you have any kind of cloud sync or other online backup?

I almost installed glasswire, I use google sync desktop on that PC, could that be tanking my internet and how can I get around that.