ASUS TUF RTX 3070 Cyberpunk 2077 Artifacting ? ONLY WHEN RTX is on ULTRA and DLSS (Quality) are enabled together .

FaelanMaelan
Go to solution Solved by Frenky,

Probably problem with the game? If its not happening on the others.. 

Hello guys , i need help to know if my BRAND NEW OUT OF THE BOX GPU is dead/dying or its the game . 

So here is the video where you can see if im correct ARTIFACTING 

It only happens when RTX is on ULTRA with  Ray-Traced Reflections Enabled and DLSS together   IF i disable the Reflections or the DLSS this issue stops and i can play without problems. everything on ULTRA only those 2 options are making those flashes to appear and not everywhere but on some places like this one if i turn the character the opposite way it stops etc its like  only when there is reflection or something 

PS:  If i lets say Enable Ray-Traced Reflections but Disable DLSS  the issue also stops but then it has lower FPS  but no Artifacting . Also if i DISABLE Ray-Traced Reflections but ENABLE DLSS Quality also stops and i can play with no problems .

PLEASE HELP cuz its a brand new GPU on 2 days . It only happens in Cyberpunk as i tried Control , Sherlock Holmes Chapter One (everything on Ultra as i wasn't sure if it has RTX or no ) and Dying Light 2 no issues . ONLY in Cyberpunk on these settings . Is it the game or the card ? 😕 

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2022.02.27 - 10.35.03.40.png

PS 2 :  After 2 Benchmarks and 1 Burn - in test - Superposition ( every resolutuon 1080p , 4k optimized and 8k optimized ) + FurMark  1080p and Burn in test - NO ARTIFACATS - again only on Cyberpunk with those settings enabled together