Looking for videos

Tydfil

Hi all,

Hope everyone is well

Quick question, could anyone list websites, youtube channels, books etc for learning to enhance my current knowledge? currently i live in Japan apart from work and time with the wife i have very little to do so id like to pick up where i left off 15yrs ago. there is only so many times you can re-watch star trek/wars and others. to be fair netflix is... limited. im keen to learn and get back upto date. as you can see from my profile my rig is in tech terms... ancient. tech has come a long way since it was built and im... well... as painful as this is to admit a little behind the times and its kind of overwhelming at times, so to that end i figured i have the time, plenty of it so lets get started again. so far i have LTT, Short circuit and tech quickie, ( please dont suggest techlinked, really cant stand riley) i also started watching serve the home and gamers nexus but i feel more is needed, bit more depth. LTT vids seem to skim the surface but some more meaty vids would be great too. ok those would have a somewhat limited audience but would none the less be very interesting.

if its tech based or even some other fields im game  🙂

Servers,encryption, security systems, oh Ubiquity...Wifi audio/visual, basic coding, hardware, motherboards ( those things can be confusing as hell, for instance go to the ASUS ROG site for motherboards, theres loads of them! which is the best etc?) AI, cybernetics would be cool ETC  that block chain thing... you get the point hahaha, basically im feeling a but lost in it all right now, like if one of you smarted tech bros & sisters was taken to the future.

Thanks in advance for any and all suggestions.

Tyd

Lets not forget privateering! hahaha

a good start is:  Wendel @ Level One Techs

Jeff Geerling has some really interesting and educational videos, depending on what you're after, too

der8auer EN alot like gamer nexus

JayzTwoCents good info on ocing and water cooling

Major Hardware for 3d priting and cool things with air flow/wc

PhilsComputerLab for older builds

Strange Parts cool stuff with soldering electronics

Hardware Canucks case reviews b roll

Mustie1 cars,bikes, lawnmowers and engines problem solving

Actually Hardcore Overclocking talks about the parts on mbs for ocing kinda crazy imo but he will kill a mb/gpu for a top score so take that for what its worth.

Austin Evans like Linus dose w/e when ever

i watch other stuff like farming, hav, few other car stuff, gaming, if your in to that stuff too

Edited by thrasher_565

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

cheers both, ill check them out on my next day off. 🙂