LG Monitor n Not working

The_Last_Kaiser

LG monitor seems to be stuck on this screen (see picture below) 

Setup info: 1 monitor (LG Nvidia), PS5, Surge Protector (Powerbar). 

connected with HDMI.

help?

image.jpg

55 minutes ago, The_Last_Kaiser said:

Setup info: 1 monitor (LG Nvidia)

"LG nvidia" is not a model of monitor.

Did you try different HDMI ports on the monitor? Different HDMI cables? Have you connected other devices to the monitor or connected the PS5 to other displays to make sure the problem isn't with the console?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

-No other HDMI ports

-attempted with 2 HDMI cables

-other devices had same issue, got error notification when I connected chromebook (error notification on chromebook about it not responding) 

-will try to connect PS5 to other TV, but it turns on and displays PS logo on Monitor until it goes to the select account screen (how I think it’s the monitor or HDMI cable at fault) 

will try your suggestions, thanks!

1 hour ago, The_Last_Kaiser said:

-No other HDMI ports

-attempted with 2 HDMI cables

-other devices had same issue, got error notification when I connected chromebook (error notification on chromebook about it not responding) 

-will try to connect PS5 to other TV, but it turns on and displays PS logo on Monitor until it goes to the select account screen (how I think it’s the monitor or HDMI cable at fault) 

will try your suggestions, thanks!

If it shows the PS5 logo then it seems to me the monitor is getting a signal. It doesn't make any sense for the monitor to suddenly stop displaying as soon as you get to the account screen. The monitor doesn't know or care what it's displaying where it would show some content coming from the source and not others.

What do you mean about the error message on the Chromebook?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16