So, I have switched over from the garbage dump of Phototasic Collage, to a better one named Canva. Let me tell you, it is great. Way better UI than Phototastic Collage.

THE PROS

There’s no need for an app, it’s all on the browser. That is a big one because I don’t want to get a beautiful scam of a photo editor. It’s light-weight, it’s easy, there are many options for the type of photos you want. You can pick from a flyer to a YouTube thumbnail. It gives so many options! Also, the biggest thing for me, is no ads on the free version! It’s just great.

THE CONS

Not a lot, but there are some, like that some features are paywalled and that there IS a “premium” version. I know these companies have to make their money somehow, but I mean, at least it’s not shoved down my face!

CONCLUSION

This was a very small review, but it is because, it is a simple photo editor. There’s not much else to say.

Canva Photo Editor Rating: 9/10. It’s simple and easy, and that’s what I need.

how are you doing today

57 minutes ago, ebprince the computer nerd said:

Not a lot, but there are some, like that some features are paywalled and that there IS a “premium” version. I know these companies have to make their money somehow, but I mean, at least it’s not shoved down my face!

some schools pay for the permuim version, check if your school account has premium access, remember to switch from the personal account to the "school" account.

canva is pretty nice and easy.

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

36 minutes ago, adarw said:

some schools pay for the permuim version, check if your school account has premium access, remember to switch from the personal account to the "school" account.

I saw the education button on it. I wasn’t fully sure on what it meant, but I’ll definitely check once I get home.

how are you doing today

1 hour ago, ebprince the computer nerd said:

I saw the education button on it. I wasn’t fully sure on what it meant, but I’ll definitely check once I get home.

2 hours ago, adarw said:

UPDATE: I have tried to, but whenever I tried to go to the “Students” tab in Education, it would bring me back to the homepage. It said Pro is only free for educators. And I am not trying to go in as an “educator.” The free is fine for what I do, but Pro would be nice.

how are you doing today

so you have to click on your avatar (on the homepage) and then switch teams

there should be 2, one is the personal and the other is the school one, the school one might have the pro version.

-----------------

#

39 minutes ago, adarw said:

so you have to click on your avatar (on the homepage) and then switch teams

there should be 2, one is the personal and the other is the school one, the school one might have the pro version.

All I see is "Create a Team."

how are you doing today

49 minutes ago, ebprince the computer nerd said:

All I see is "Create a Team."

then your school doesnt have the pro thing. sadge

-----------------

#

Also, if you're a student you can get Pro through the Github student dev program, tho it's only for a year

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

9 hours ago, J-from-Nucleon said:

Also, if you're a student you can get Pro through the Github student dev program, tho it's only for a year

oh yea, i did that before, funnily enough i made a video how to do it 3 years ago, if it wasnt so cringe i would have sent it to you @ebprince the computer nerd xD

-----------------

#