Stuck at Motherboard Loading screen (MSI B450 Mortar Max)

Pyrobot

Hi guys, My brother's PC was lastly forced shut down after the computer did not shut down for 30 min. It only had black screen so he decided to force shutdown.
But this caused a loading screen to be stuck on boot up. I am able to access the BIOS just fine.

PC Specs:

Ryzen 5 3600
MSI B450 Mortar Max

2 x 8GB XPG 3200Mhz

GTX 950 Windforce Gigabyte
1 TB HDD Seagate
Seasonic S12 500W somethin

Things I have tried:
- Resetting the BIOS setting to default
- Resetting Motherboard with Battery removed
- Replugging the SATA cable of HDD
- Checked CPU and RAM are detected properly in BIOS

- Plugged HDD to other PC, All data is there, HDD should be fine

Just for shits and giggles put in a different hard drive that is known working with a windows and put it in the system. You still get same issue?

If all the data is intact, I would just back it all up in the other PC and then say "fuck it" and reinstall Windows. 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

1 hour ago, FalseControl said:

Just for shits and giggles put in a different hard drive that is known working with a windows and put it in the system. You still get same issue?

Yes I still got the issue, just tested it now.

1 hour ago, Middcore said:

If all the data is intact, I would just back it all up in the other PC and then say "fuck it" and reinstall Windows. 

Not sure if it is the HDD problem, feel like it is going to be the same after reinstalling windows.

I instead tried to boot the HDD from my brother's PC to my PC and it worked just fine lol. Any other ideas? I am going to try to check the RAM, tho it is detected in the bios, so yeah.

image.png.d22da5680688af1af1a0ce1f570359f0.pngOk found the issue, it was the RAM slot. idk why it detects it tho in the BIOS.

I am now running the PC with forbidden RAM installation, because slot 1 and 2 gives the loading stuck. I currently put the RAM in slot 3 and 4. Even though the PC is considerably new, Slot 1 has never been used.

Any ideas?