Kim Dotcom wins back cars and cash seized in Megaupload raid

Bonsai99

Sue against a corrupt load of fuckers. Meh, don't think that's going to happen ever. People tried to sue over waste spillage, which badly affected there lives, in area 51 and they didn't pay for any of the medical treatment, because it 'didn't exist'.

BTW, i have an unconscious grudge on you because I hate that guy in your avatar.  Soz lol, can't help it, my brain want's to just reply to every one of your posts as, fuck you you backstabbing...sleezy...person.  I'm sure your a nice guy.  :D

Yeah i know. Thats why only a part of me wanted him to sue. He deserves some compensation for the sh*t he's been through.

As for the btw bit. 

Petyr-Baelish-lord-petyr-baelish-3009702

I tend to switch to character that affect people on a personal level so that if the character does something horrible in the show it can lead to some quality comedy moments on forums^^

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Was the US Gov wrong in how they enforced the laws? absolutely. The MPAA and RIAA paid well to make sure the US Gov went after Kim. 

But lets not get any ideas that Kim is a saviour. He lived off the avails of criminal acts. He is no saint. He did illegal shit. 

That's like saying that if you facilitate j-walking you "live off criminal acts" That's just fucking ridiculous. If you're hyper technical about it, it is true. However like I said this is a non-violent crime and actually has no direct consequences. It certainly can be argued that it has indirect consequences (the MPAA and RIAA certainly like making that argument) but since when is it ok to punish this types of crimes with more severe punishment than some violent offenses? Remember that downloading is not actually directly taking away profits we're talking about possible and potential revenue loss since the items are duplicated, not stolen.

Honestly I hope Kim manages to somehow escape the jurisdiction and relocate to a country without an extradition treaty with the US. He could make the case that the extradition would result in cruel and unusual punishment for all of the aforementioned reasons above, but I doubt New Zealand will give a single fuck they will just put him on a plane as soon as they can appear to have followed due process.

-------

Current Rig

-------