Motherboard damage, is this fixable?

c0mputers

So i bought a used motherboard recently, ( Asrock x570itx/tb3 ) the photos looked good on ebay but when i got it in the mail it had some damage on the back (see photos)

Wondering if anyone here might have some insight on if this is ok to power on or should I try to repair / or just send it back if thats even possible.. I can try and get better photos if these aren't good enough.

Thanks for any tips!

IMG_4504.png

IMG_4501.jpg

Exposed copper traces, boot it up and see if it works

If it works then hust cover the traces with something like electrical tape, liquid tape, pretty much anything that will protect them from damage

Thanks for the quick reply. sad part is I ordered this as part 1 to the new build haha. i'll have to find some ram and cpu and give it a shot, hopefully its all good!

5 hours ago, c0mputers said:

Thanks for the quick reply. sad part is I ordered this as part 1 to the new build haha. i'll have to find some ram and cpu and give it a shot, hopefully its all good!

I would see if the board is under warranty still, should just need the serial. That way you can send it in if doesn't work. Just be aware they may charge you some for the repair if they deem it customer damage