WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR

iwant.luffy

So I have a newly built PC and after I install everything and just installing games. I encounter a blue screen error called “WHEA UNCORRECTABLE ERROR” research the error and it’s indicating hardware error. After the blue screen my PC restart to bios and my M.2 is not showing. I unplug and plug it then I power up my PC again and it booted but after several minutes I got the blue screen error again. Is the m.2 faulty?

Aorus 7000s 1TB

1 minute ago, IBM_THINKPAD_R51 said:

I assume you tried resetting the BIOS already?

Yes tried it. Reset bios then set my ram to xmp mode. That’s it 

4 minutes ago, IBM_THINKPAD_R51 said:

I assume you tried resetting the BIOS already?

It happen again sir. And again my m.2 is not showing

9E4C76C5-72A0-4C1B-AB37-40D428E5863E.jpeg

6EE57663-A875-4503-8423-8EF3DBEBBEA3.jpeg

until you get an OS installed and all that i would keep xmp disabled...

but other than that, i assume you do not have another m.2 drive to test the slot with right? if you do then put in another one to see if that one shows up

if you dont, the safe bet could be to just return the motherboard and get another one, or same with the ssd..

tbh its hard to see which is the issue when you dont have other parts to test with

until you get an OS installed and all that i would keep xmp disabled...

but other than that, i assume you do not have another m.2 drive to test the slot with right? if you do then put in another one to see if that one shows up

if you dont, the safe bet could be to just return the motherboard and get another one, or same with the ssd..

tbh its hard to see which is the issue when you dont have other parts to test with

I have my os installed on the m.2 just finished windows update, install drivers, even tried out dota 2 on demo hero and Im installing some games and it happen

Just now, iwant.luffy said:

I have my os installed on the m.2 just finished windows update, install drivers, even tried out dota 2 on demo hero and Im installing some games and it happen

well that sounds very similar to the issue that i sent a screenshot of, if you get a new ssd and the problem goes away, then what can try to do is if you have more than one m.2 slot, you can clone you windows install from the old drive to the new one and return the old ssd if you dont want it.

well that sounds very similar to the issue that i sent a screenshot of, if you get a new ssd and the problem goes away, then what can try to do is if you have more than one m.2 slot, you can clone you windows install from the old drive to the new one and return the old ssd if you dont want it.

Okay sir! Thanks for helping me. I wil replace it using the warranty