Finally finished build. 4 year transformation.

AirSocial

Hello! I am AirSocial and I am a pretty old user on the forum. In mid 2018 I made a post showing off my PC at the time. It had a i3-8100 with no GPU and 8GB of ram with just a 120gb SSD. Everyone was extremely supportive and only told me nice things and help me improve it. Now here I am today in 2022 now 18 with a job and able to purchase parts. This is what that one post inspired me to do. The way people reacted proved to me to just make what I like and I would enjoy it more. She now has a i5-9400f, with 32GB of Corsair Vengeance RGB Ram, with a Gigabyte GTX 1060 6GB, a Gigabyte H370 Aorus board, Corsair H100 AIO, and a Corsair CX650m. With the desk setup being a Corsair K70 Mk.2, Corsair Glaive, Corsair Void Pros, and the RGB Corsair extended mousepad (Forgot the name lol). As you can tell I enjoy Corsair a lot showing almost anything that can be Corsair is, down to the power supply. Also, the AIO is a 240mm but do to ram clearance can only fit 1 fan. This may seem like a waste but the i5 stays pretty cool averaging about 23C on idle with just the one fan. I basically bought the AIO for future proofing. I hope everybody enjoys the progress! Here is a link to the old post. Shoutout @Crunchy Dragon for believing. 

7.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Main PC

------------

i5-9400f @2.9GHz | Corsair H100i Elite Capellix |Gigabyte RGB GTX1060 6GB | Corsair CX650M | Island Professional 120GB SSD | Toshiba 2TB HDD | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x16 DDR4 3200MHz  | Corsair iCUE 220T | Windows 10 Pro | CPU R20 Cinebench Score -  pts | OpenGL FPS -  FPS | Novabench Score (OC) -  Base - 

Keyboard and Mouse

------------

Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Cherry Mx Red | Corsair Glaive RGB

Streaming PC (HP Compaq 8100 SFF)

------------

Xeon X3440 @2.53GHz | Radeon HD 6450 | HP Compaq 240watt PSU | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Samsung 2x4 DDR3 1333MHz | HP Compaq 8100 SFF | Windows 10 Pro | CPU Cinebench Score - 409 cb | OpenGL FPS - 16.77 FPS | Novabench Score (OC) - 991 Base - 938

Keyboard and Mouse

------------

Logitech G413 Silver White LED Romer-G Switch | Old Gateway Mouse

Monitors

------------

AOC - 21.5" IPS LED FHD Model - l2279VWHE | AOC - 24" TN Panel FHD 144hz 1ms Response - Model G2460PF

Also sorry for the pretty awful picture quality. The iPhone 11 pro max doesn't like all the lights, In my first build cable management with a big issue and you can see that cables are basically invisible besides the AIO lines.

Main PC

------------

i5-9400f @2.9GHz | Corsair H100i Elite Capellix |Gigabyte RGB GTX1060 6GB | Corsair CX650M | Island Professional 120GB SSD | Toshiba 2TB HDD | Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 2x16 DDR4 3200MHz  | Corsair iCUE 220T | Windows 10 Pro | CPU R20 Cinebench Score -  pts | OpenGL FPS -  FPS | Novabench Score (OC) -  Base - 

Keyboard and Mouse

------------

------------

Xeon X3440 @2.53GHz | Radeon HD 6450 | HP Compaq 240watt PSU | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Samsung 2x4 DDR3 1333MHz | HP Compaq 8100 SFF | Windows 10 Pro | CPU Cinebench Score - 409 cb | OpenGL FPS - 16.77 FPS | Novabench Score (OC) - 991 Base - 938

Keyboard and Mouse

------------

Monitors

------------

AOC - 21.5" IPS LED FHD Model - l2279VWHE | AOC - 24" TN Panel FHD 144hz 1ms Response - Model G2460PF

23 minutes ago, AirSocial said:

Also sorry for the pretty awful picture quality. The iPhone 11 pro max doesn't like all the lights, In my first build cable management with a big issue and you can see that cables are basically invisible besides the AIO lines.

the main issue is the cameras smuged, the lighting would look better then

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

19 hours ago, Helpful Tech Wiard said:

the main issue is the cameras smuged, the lighting would look better then

I actually wiped it off with a cloth before I took these photos lol. Iphone are shit. After about 2 years they start turning to shit.

Main PC

------------

Keyboard and Mouse

------------

------------

Keyboard and Mouse

------------

Monitors

------------

9 hours ago, AirSocial said:

I actually wiped it off with a cloth before I took these photos lol. Iphone are shit. After about 2 years they start turning to shit.

That’s not how cameras work, cameras don’t just get worse….

those photos are obviously smudged, my iPhone does the same thing when I don’t wipe it off well.

you don’t just wipe it, if you aren’t careful (use the wrong cloth, have too thin cloth, or you have grease on the lens), it might get worse, so you have to actually put atention to wiping it

my XS max is fine, besides it’s battery being not great from my shitty usage of it (fast charging all the time and constantly using it, letting it die, recharging it, etc, I’ve not been nice to it)

My iPhone 8 got like 4 hours of like normally until I replaced it last year too, o was nicer to that one

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler