Pulsing static sounds / how to clean up audio

zconflictz7

Hi,

My microphone is producing a static sound that pulses very consistently. When adjusting my gain it gets worse when higher and vice versa. When not using any noise cancelling or audio cleaning from my soundcard the audio is pretty much pure static (as expected). However the pulsing static is always there, and it makes work meetings bad since when im takling it can be clearly heard.

I have to use gain on my microphone since otherwise im too quite without it.

My sound card is the sound blaster AE-5 and my headset is the logitech G432. The headset is connected to the card via 3.5mm.

TIA

On 2/3/2022 at 11:28 AM, zconflictz7 said:

Hi,

My microphone is producing a static sound that pulses very consistently. When adjusting my gain it gets worse when higher and vice versa. When not using any noise cancelling or audio cleaning from my soundcard the audio is pretty much pure static (as expected). However the pulsing static is always there, and it makes work meetings bad since when im takling it can be clearly heard.

I have to use gain on my microphone since otherwise im too quite without it.

My sound card is the sound blaster AE-5 and my headset is the logitech G432. The headset is connected to the card via 3.5mm.

TIA

Does the onboard audio microphone port have the same issue?