Server for live audio visuals

Hello everyone!!!

Im an audio/visual engineer doing conferences and live shows ! 
With live streaming being huge right now I'm looking to make a very powerful machine to run 2-3 black magic capture cards so I can have a lot of video inputs to one device ! This is needed so I can make custom complex shows with green screens and a lot of cameras as well as using other computer outputs as my video input ! 
From my understanding I need a lot of pci lanes and a lot of cpu and gpu power but my knowledge stops at normal computer hardware (gaming motherboards etc.) 

can any body make any suggestions for hardware server motherboards/cpu/gpu/cases etc

Thanks in advance !

What program do you plan on using to capture all of this?

Sorry I probably edited my post. Refresh plz. Build Specs Below.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
    32 GB (2X8) Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage
    Sabrent 1 TB TLC PCI 4.0 NVMe M.2
  • PSU
    NZXT C850 Gold PSU
  • Display(s)
    MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34" UWQHD
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT 240mm
  • Operating System
    Windows 11

What's more appropriate for the situation, a PC or a small switcher? (BlackMagic, Tricaster, Ross Carbonite/Graphite, etc.)

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

Im using Vmix ! 
but how am I gonna do 8 captures at the same time with a small switcher ? 

note. I already have small

and big switchers but they don't get the job done any more ..

Are you trying to stream that many inputs at the same time, or can you just take the program output (and a couple Auxes) from your switcher?

What kind of switcher do you have? What does your existing setup look like?

What cameras are you using?

I have 8 black magic pocket cameras and an Atem iso extreme !!! Basically I need an system that can handle 2 4input black magic capture cards ! I stream my final program but I need to capture all of them at the same time and feed them so I can make real time adjustments ! All I'm asking is what kind of hardware I need to run 2-3 capture cards with 4 camera  inputs each  at the same time !!! 

If you want to stream and/or record all eight raw feeds you'll need a fairly stout GPU. (You'll also need to either patch the driver to allow the hardware encoders to do unlimited streams, or run a "professional" card.)

To give you an idea: at one point I had eight DeckLink inputs (at 1080i/59.94) transcoding in real time to eight 5 megabit H.264 streams through an HP z440 workstation with one Quadro P4000 card on Ubuntu. It took compiling ffmpeg with both the BlackMagic and Nvidia NVENC SDKs to get there. The CPU was barely doing any work, but the GPU was slammed. (I only managed three real-time streams doing the encoding in software.) Any modern CPU paired with a midrange or high end Nvidia card should do it.

If all you need is confidence monitoring, can you just take the multiviewer output of your ATEM as an input to the PC?

I just want to have a lot of capture cards I one machine Not a switcher ! And the problem is that with a normal cpu I don't have enough pci lanes !