First PC Build Help

Budget (including currency): Around $450 or Less. 500 Max.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Streaming, Multitasking, 6+ Hours of Games, Art Programs (Online ones like DrawPile as well), Google Applications (Multiple open at once).
mostly will be used for Streaming Games, Work, and Holding and making a lot of huge Art Image Files, preferably in PNG. Avoiding Cloud Storage. Transferring Files to and from Device quickly. Check Parts List Desc.

Other details 
16GB RAM is my ideal, but can work with 8GB if it’s sufficient for the minimum and cost effective for later upgrading.

60HZ Refresh Rate minimum, 1080p or Mid-level graphics settings in games. 40 FPS or a little under is minimum.

Windows 10 (Pro, Home, doesn’t matter). I will find keyboard later, I already have a Monitor (Samsung M5) and Free blutooth USB connected Mouse.

Lag-free display Ps4 + Ps5 Console Games
I really want to avoid Offloading of tabs, apps, and programs.
I don’t plan on buying all components at once on the same day/week, and will wait over this next year to get the best prices.
I’m not worried about having the best of the best, just aiming for manageable.

Can add things or change later, since I’m pretty clueless, being this is my first build. Suggestions greatly appreciated, thank you.

debating on starting with i3-10100  or i5 10th gen / any cpu that’s at least equivalent to the i3-100 efps
https://pcpartpicker.com/user/SmokyOni/saved/W29JnQ

29 minutes ago, SmokiOni said:

Budget (including currency): Around $450 or Less. 500 Max.

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Streaming, Multitasking, 6+ Hours of Games, Art Programs (Online ones like DrawPile as well), Google Applications (Multiple open at once).
mostly will be used for Streaming Games, Work, and Holding and making a lot of huge Art Image Files, preferably in PNG. Avoiding Cloud Storage. Transferring Files to and from Device quickly. Check Parts List Desc.

Other details 
16GB RAM is my ideal, but can work with 8GB if it’s sufficient for the minimum and cost effective for later upgrading.

60HZ Refresh Rate minimum, 1080p or Mid-level graphics settings in games.

Windows 10 (Pro, Home, doesn’t matter). I will find keyboard later, I already have a Monitor (Samsung M5) and Free blutooth USB connected Mouse.

Lag-free display Ps4 + Ps5 Console Games
I really want to avoid Offloading of tabs, apps, and programs.
I don’t plan on buying all components at once, and will wait over this next year to get the best prices.

Can add things or change later, since I’m pretty clueless, being this is my first build. Suggestions greatly appreciated, thank you.

https://pcpartpicker.com/user/SmokyOni/saved/W29JnQ

If you're not planning to purchase any time soon, there isn't much sense to spec a system now, as tech changes really fast, and what's a good specced machine now, may not be good value when you're actually ready to buy.

PSU Tier List   AMD Motherboard Tier List   SSD Tier List

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.

I can tell you only one thing, Do not buy garbage 1030 even if it costs 50$, It's place is in trash, Not in a system.

12 hours ago, Tech87 said:

If you're not planning to purchase any time soon, there isn't much sense to spec a system now, as tech changes really fast, and what's a good specced machine now, may not be good value when you're actually ready to buy.

It’s simply to get a base right now, as this really is my only option. If it’ll do right now, while “better” might come out later, it’ll be cheaper and still do fine for me as long as it remains compatible. I need something to start with, and revisions can always be made. I don’t think it’s such a bad idea to wait for price drops and such for the components. I’ll just be buying pieces individually at a time.