Motherboard indicator led

lwzi

When I press power button to start the pc the led on the motherboard shows red light next to CPU for about less than a second then the light goes to DRAM(orange) stays for about 1-3 seconds maybe less and then goes to VGA(white) and then boots up is this normal behavior I'm worrying about the red light next to CPU I've read online that it means that MB can't recognize CPU, but that light dissapears after less than a second like a mentioned before, and the pc starts so I believe it's normal just the MB is trying to wake up the CPU or something like that and that's why it shows red light for a less than a second I hope that's normal, I've built my system in november and didn't noticed it until now and one more thing when the DRAM light switches to VGA I hear that I believe is GPU(not sure maybe the CPU cooler or case fans) fans running at a full speed for about split a second just ramps up and then back to normal since this is my first build ever I don't know if it's normal or not. I hope you understood what I meant.

Think of those leds as a progress bar in the initialization. If the BIOS gets stuck at something, the led remains on and that's how you know there's an isssue.

As the BIOS properly detects and initializes everything, the leds turns off, so everything is good.