Can i access and change the ark game ini using unraid servers, can people outside of the LAN join the server and can i install mods to a server

Fisherp93

So i recently built a home server and after many weeks of distro hopping i finally chose unraid and opened it up so i can access community apps and started an ark server.

now that all runs fine and is easy enough but the server settings seem very basic and i cant access or change anything is it possible to customise my ark game or do i have to play vanilla. i just want some quality of life mods and to up the settings a little to get higher levels.

also id like to start a cluster server too but if thats not possible im happy sticking to one map

any advice would be immensely appreciated as i currently want to slam my head into a wall

8 hours ago, Fisherp93 said:

So i recently built a home server and after many weeks of distro hopping i finally chose unraid and opened it up so i can access community apps and started an ark server.

now that all runs fine and is easy enough but the server settings seem very basic and i cant access or change anything is it possible to customise my ark game or do i have to play vanilla. i just want some quality of life mods and to up the settings a little to get higher levels.

also id like to start a cluster server too but if thats not possible im happy sticking to one map

any advice would be immensely appreciated as i currently want to slam my head into a wall

I'm unfamiliar with Ark, however, it appears there's some information here: https://ark.fandom.com/wiki/Dedicated_server_setup

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)