I need help

I'm planning on building a pc and I have found all the parts needed, could anyone please tell me is these parts are compatible?

cpu:  Intel i5 11400f

gpu:  GTX 1050ti ( plan on upgrading it in the future)

ram: Patriot Viper Steel 16GB DDR4 3200MHZ

psu: Gigabyte GP-P750GM 750W

ssd and hdd: 550gb ssd and 1tb hdd

case: Deepcool Matrexx 50 ADD RGB 4F Black

cpu cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L V2 RGB 

case fans: Deepcool RF-120 FS 120 mm Case Fan   x4

motherboard: Gigabyte B560M AORUS PRO

Some help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks.

10 hours ago, bogs22 said:

I'm planning on building a pc and I have found all the parts needed, could anyone please tell me is these parts are compatible?

cpu:  Intel i5 11400f

gpu:  GTX 1050ti ( plan on upgrading it in the future)

ram: Patriot Viper Steel 16GB DDR4 3200MHZ

psu: Gigabyte GP-P750GM 750W

ssd and hdd: 550gb ssd and 1tb hdd

case: Deepcool Matrexx 50 ADD RGB 4F Black

cpu cooler: Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L V2 RGB 

case fans: Deepcool RF-120 FS 120 mm Case Fan   x4

motherboard: Gigabyte B560M AORUS PRO

Some help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks.

the intel f series doesn't support on board graphics.  an m.2 of 1tb with c: and d:  partitions might serve better than a 500gb ssd with an hdd, and for the same price, and is listed as compatible with 11th gen processors.  Onboard audio might be the only way to go, so if you want better audio you might have to pick at the motherboard selection phase.  I am guessing pc parts picker could tell compatibility.  That is a lot of power supply, if you can afford a better graphics card, maybe at that point is when to buy a bigger power supply.

11 hours ago, bogs22 said:

Gigabyte GP-P750GM 750W

I wouldn't recommend that power supply. Gigabyte PSU's have some problems with high power draw situations

10 hours ago, Stephen7 said:

the intel f series doesn't support on board graphics.  an m.2 of 1tb with c: and d:  partitions might serve better than a 500gb ssd with an hdd, and for the same price, and is listed as compatible with 11th gen processors.  Onboard audio might be the only way to go, so if you want better audio you might have to pick at the motherboard selection phase.  I am guessing pc parts picker could tell compatibility.  That is a lot of power supply, if you can afford a better graphics card, maybe at that point is when to buy a bigger power supply.

Any suggestions on the motherboard? I'm having a hard time finding a good one.

7 minutes ago, bogs22 said:

Any suggestions on the motherboard? I'm having a hard time finding a good one.

I bought everything top of the line, then returned it all, then bought a philco 4k tv that I now know is a really good tv (better if it had Android) to replace my 720p stereoscopic tv, and I bought according to the money left over.  I bought a cheaper motherboard with 2 (3) m.2, I had an hdd but it was too slow.  My motherboard won't POST sometimes, I put in a new tiny battery on the motherboard.  When it doesn't POST, I turn it off, take out the ram, turn it on, watch it not boot, turn it off, put in the ram, then turn it on again.  I haven't had this problem since the new watch battery.  When it doesn't boot I start looking at motherboards.  One with spdif or axbig number, but the hdmi of the graphics card does audio to my "60 hz" Philco tv.  My TPLink USB hub and My tplink usb 5.8ghz wifi does the 300mbs of internet that is available here.  a new soundcard costs more than a motherboard with awesome audio.  The big problem now is graphics cards.  I am really considering having bought a laptop and a ps5/xboxsx and a Philco/Hisense tv.  but my tv's audio SUCKS.  and my soundbar has a delay on digital audio inputs.  I tried a philips tv, but it does 10hz and then fills in the rest with some kind of graphical guess.  my Xiaomi phone does the same.  basicly if I watch the Simpsons on xiaomi or philips, there's 2 Lisa Simpsons on the screen at the same time, and if I watch 60fps, there's a lot of judder.  I would suggest abandoning the hdd, go for m.2, I have 16gb of ram of 3600mhz and I don't think I've used more than 8gb nor needed the whole 3600 mhz.  I have to have xmp activated in the BIOS.  I recommend liquid cooling.  I have 500 watts, 1070 gtx, 10700 intel (never been over 10%), kc2500 1tb (games are up to 100gb sometimes), wd blue 250gb (windows c: partition), windows goes on the slowest drive, and uses more gb every year, around 100gb or more.  The power outlet has to be "grounded" (the 'ground' has to be connected to the neutral line, in the U.S. this connection takes place in the breaker box.  in other countries you have to 'bootleg ground')  the "ground" is a second non negotiable neutral in the alternating current method of electricity distribution made popular by ww2 survivors.  basicly if you pull the neutral out of that connection in the breaker box, everything connected to the "ground" goes live with current...  thus the breaker box goes in the panic room.  When I run Steam it takes a minute or so to start loading.  I don't know why.  I would go for a motherboard with nice audio, and ryzen.  Carefully, The business owners are pricing amd's version of celeron at ryzen 5 prices and writing Radeon 5  the same (r5).  I think AMD motherboard/Ryzen processor comes out to a lower price than Intel/Iseries, even with advanced audio.  I didn't notice a compatibility issue in the specifications section of your listed motherboard's official website.

Screenshot_2022-01-30-09-01-14-759_com.android.chrome.jpg