New GPU's

MMoumen

Do you think that the new GPU's coming out this year like the RTX 3050 and the new RX 6000 series will help stabilize the GPU market once again?

no.

also this question sounds like its some kind of question in my teachers would assign me, at least here i dont have to write a paragraph.

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

48 minutes ago, MMoumen said:

Do you think that the new GPU's coming out this year like the RTX 3050 and the new RX 6000 series will help stabilize the GPU market once again?

The RTX 3050 is rumored to have a decent supply, but it likely won't be enough to quell the market demand.

The RX 6000 series is supposedly set for release in late Q3/ early Q4 of this year, and they will likely start with the high end models first.

PSU Tier List   AMD Motherboard Tier List   SSD Tier List

If your issue is resolved, please share the fix with the community.

Yes and no. These are lower end cards, so there's a segment of the market that is not satiated, even if there was unlimited supply. However, every person picking up a 3050 is one less vying for those higher end cards that are perpetually out of stock. I think it will help, and with Intel Arc entering the mix as well, I hope it will actually help a lot, but will it be enough is anyone's guess. Still any time more gamers can actually get their hands on a card, it's a win.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse

Will they help? Yes

Will they single handedly fix the market issues? No way

Low end cards are one piece of a complex puzzle towards fixing the GPU market. Thankfully, mining profitability is also dropping, and ETH is supposed to be switching over to proof-of-stake later this year. That will also help - likely more than anything else. And Intel adding their cards into the mix, which are all mid-range and lower, should help, too.

However, new fabs won't come online for another year at least, likely not until late 2024, so supply issues will continue. Additionally, international shipping is still borked, so that problem isn't resolved yet.

Basically, the fact that these cards aren't more 3080 Ti type cards is good, and a step in the right direction, but not a salve for all ills in the tech world.