NEW CPU AND GPU UPGRADE

Repear76

Budget (including currency):54000 Taka thinking of this much budget but still not sure right now

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Valorant,Fortnite,Apex legends,COD, and many other new games

Other details

existing parts lists: MSI A320M-Pro,Ryzen 3 3200g,8gb ram, 500gb hdd,128gb ssd

whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from: what i want do now is i think only buying a new cpu and gpu would make my pc high level right or should i upgrade my whole pc but i think that my motherboard is good only my cpu is too old so i want to get a better cpu thats not that expensive as well as new and will support my motherboard and was thinking of something like a 1650 super what do u guys think and should i buy cpu and gpu togethre or buy one thing at each time

the cpu i am thinking of buying is 

AMD RYZEN 5 3500X Processor

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Processor

and the gpu would be i think a 1650 super asus or gigabyte or rx 580 want something new that can get me high fps and that will support my motherboard but should not be too much expensive if its old

when you're going to buy: not sure right now but if everything is ok maybe very soon then

, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at: I LIKE TO PLAY AT MAX SETINGS AND GET THE 120 OR 240 FPS , my monitor is currently a 60Hz monitor but i will go for a 240Hz monitor later after i fully upgraded my pc 

if you are going for a 3600 and 1650 Super, a 240hz monitor is not needed.

From experience, I am using a Ryzen 5 5600x and ZOTAC 1650 Super Twin Fan. You'll never really reach 240 FPS on every title you play. If you planning on Playing COD, you'll reach 80's and high 90s

Gaming Rig:

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x  | CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 BE  |  GPU: ZOTAC GeForce RTX 3060 Twin Edge OC  | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB DDR4 3200mhz  |  Motherboard: Gigabyte B450M DS3H V2  |  Storage:  WD Blue SN550 1TB NVMe M.2 SSD  |  Case:  Corsair 4000D Airflow  |  Power Supply: Corsair CX650w Bronze Series

13 minutes ago, MistahHaskins said:

if you are going for a 3600 and 1650 Super, a 240hz monitor is not needed.

From experience, I am using a Ryzen 5 5600x and ZOTAC 1650 Super Twin Fan. You'll never really reach 240 FPS on every title you play. If you planning on Playing COD, you'll reach 80's and high 90s

what do u think of a 3060 ti with this cpu and motherboard

50 minutes ago, Repear76 said:

Budget (including currency):54000 Taka thinking of this much budget but still not sure right now

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Valorant,Fortnite,Apex legends,COD, and many other new games

Other details

existing parts lists: MSI A320M-Pro,Ryzen 3 3200g,8gb ram, 500gb hdd,128gb ssd

whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from: what i want do now is i think only buying a new cpu and gpu would make my pc high level right or should i upgrade my whole pc but i think that my motherboard is good only my cpu is too old so i want to get a better cpu thats not that expensive as well as new and will support my motherboard and was thinking of something like a 1650 super what do u guys think and should i buy cpu and gpu togethre or buy one thing at each time

the cpu i am thinking of buying is 

AMD RYZEN 5 3500X Processor

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 Processor

and the gpu would be i think a 1650 super asus or gigabyte or rx 580 want something new that can get me high fps and that will support my motherboard but should not be too much expensive if its old

when you're going to buy: not sure right now but if everything is ok maybe very soon then

, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at: I LIKE TO PLAY AT MAX SETINGS AND GET THE 120 OR 240 FPS , my monitor is currently a 60Hz monitor but i will go for a 240Hz monitor later after i fully upgraded my pc 

idk what your gpu market is like but the rx 500 series is good for mining is, so it likely is overpriced compared to other gpus. check rx 6600 prices and see if they are similar.

Also, you don't need a cpu upgrade. a 3200g is good enough for the kind of gpu your looking for.

I'd go for another stick of ram if you have one.

1 minute ago, Repear76 said:

Ha Ha, a 3060 Ti really? Here in the US dGPUs are often out of stock, way overpriced, and quickly sold as as the come in... Bangladesh would be far worse about this...

2 minutes ago, Repear76 said:

if you can get a 3060 ti at that price go for it. You'll be limited, but not too badly.

4 minutes ago, gamagama69 said:

idk what your gpu market is like but the rx 500 series is good for mining is, so it likely is overpriced compared to other gpus. check rx 6600 prices and see if they are similar.

Also, you don't need a cpu upgrade. a 3200g is good enough for the kind of gpu your looking for.

Yes double your memory and increased storage is pretty much limit the OP can do in Bangladesh.

25 minutes ago, gamagama69 said:

i mean rx 6600 is good and i think the price is better than a 3060 right now but i was actually woried about my cpu cause i am also thinking about a long time plan with this update then in the next one its gonna be the whole pc if i take the ryzen 3200g what do u guys think 

3 hours ago, whm1974 said:

Yes double your memory and increased storage is pretty much limit the OP can do in Bangladesh.

@whm1974 what do u think of the 6500xt with my now specs

4 hours ago, Repear76 said:

@whm1974 what do u think of the 6500xt with my now specs

That would be a good question. The 6500XT is a goof by AMD. Best descried as crippled.

Edit: the Ryan 3200G isn't that old. You will get better results by simply doubling your Memory and increasing Storage w/o spending a lot of money on a New dGPU. And to honest, 8GB is a bit low for a gaming system or any Rig really.

3 hours ago, whm1974 said:

That would be a good question. The 6500XT is a goof by AMD. Best descried as crippled.

Edit: the Ryan 3200G isn't that old. You will get better results by simply doubling your Memory and increasing Storage w/o spending a lot of money on a New dGPU. And to honest, 8GB is a bit low for a gaming system or any Rig really.

@whm1974yea i mean i am gonna upgrade my ram but i actally want to play games like apex and cod thats why i am thinking of a gpu not i think i should go rx 570 or gtx 750 ti and after long i should go for a full end pc lilke when windows 10 will not have support anymore what do u think

20 minutes ago, Repear76 said:

@whm1974yea i mean i am gonna upgrade my ram but i actally want to play games like apex and cod thats why i am thinking of a gpu not i think i should go rx 570 or gtx 750 ti and after long i should go for a full end pc lilke when windows 10 will not have support anymore what do u think

Nvidia dropped support for 600 and 700 GPUs. So you will need an older driver for them. Wouldn't know about the AMD RX 570. The iGPU you have should be able to run Apex and COD, but maybe lower the Graphics Settings and/or Resolution.

Granted I in the US, but even We are dealing with GPU Shortages causing GPUs to be overpriced.

8 minutes ago, whm1974 said:

Nvidia dropped support for 600 and 700 GPUs. So you will need an older driver for them. Wouldn't know about the AMD RX 570. The iGPU you have should be able to run Apex and COD, but maybe lower the Graphics Settings and/or Resolution.

Granted I in the US, but even We are dealing with GPU Shortages causing GPUs to be overpriced.

@whm1974yea i know and i might come to the usa for university in this year i got change in mit so i might build my pc there

12 minutes ago, Repear76 said:

@whm1974yea i know and i might come to the usa for university in this year i got change in mit so i might build my pc there

I'm unaware of any Benchmark Comparisons of Ryzen 3000 iGPU and the RTX 3050, along with Ryzen RX 6500 XT. Offhand the RTX 3050 does outperform the Ryzen iGPU, but not quite certain about the RX 6500 XT. The GPU Memory would at least help somewhat, but like I said it is crippled.

6 hours ago, whm1974 said:

I'm unaware of any Benchmark Comparisons of Ryzen 3000 iGPU and the RTX 3050, along with Ryzen RX 6500 XT. Offhand the RTX 3050 does outperform the Ryzen iGPU, but not quite certain about the RX 6500 XT. The GPU Memory would at least help somewhat, but like I said it is crippled.

A 3200g performs similarly per core to a 2600x. I'm not gonna lie I thought a 3200g had 8 threads but it only has 4 that's kinda bad. I think acquiring a better gpu is a better idea because they will see a bigger performance jump

3 hours ago, gamagama69 said:

A 3200g performs similarly per core to a 2600x. I'm not gonna lie I thought a 3200g had 8 threads but it only has 4 that's kinda bad. I think acquiring a better gpu is a better idea because they will see a bigger performance jump

For gaming, Number of actual cores matters more then threads. To a point. You are hardly crippled by using 4c/4t. It matters more with only 8GB of Memory and depending on a iGPU. Do add more memory however since you can do that now.

thank u all for u help now i can give my brother my ryzen pc while i shift to USA