Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

New gaming pc (I don’t know where to put this)

I’m getting a custom pc from CLX gaming. Do the specs and price match up? If you need more info, I’ll try adding the price of each item specifically.

Processor 
AMD Ryzen™ 7 5800X 3.8GHz Octa-Core

Motherboard 
ASRock B550M Pro4 - Micro ATX

Memory
2x 8GB DDR4-3200 Patriot Signature Line

Graphics Card 
NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 3060Ti 8GB GDDR6

OS Storage 500GB M.2 PCIe 3.0 NVMe SSD Major Brand

Cooling Solution 
CLX Quench 120 Closed Liquid Cooler

Chassis Selection 
SET SPEAR Micro Tower Black

Chassis Fans
3x CLX RGB Fan

Chassis Internal Lighting 
No Chassis Lights

Power Supply 
750 Watt GAMDIAS Kratos M1 80+BRONZE RGB

 

Total: $2099.00

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

if you have the option to switch the cpu for a 5600x and the gpu to maybe a 3070 or 3070 ti (idk because of this shortage if you can), then it would be a good deal. a 5800x and a 3060 ti for 2100 is not a good deal. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, mrekk said:

if you have the option to switch the cpu for a 5600x and the gpu to maybe a 3070 or 3070 ti (idk because of this shortage if you can), then it would be a good deal. a 5800x and a 3060 ti for 2100 is not a good deal. 

Alright, that seems good. Price is now 2126 which is good. I switched the 5800x for a 5600x and the 3060ti for a 3070.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Also, I found a website saying that my Minecraft FPS could be in the 900-1500 range. Is this true? If so, that would be a massive upgrade from my current pc.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JustHereToLeave said:

Also, I found a website saying that my Minecraft FPS could be in the 900-1500 range. Is this true? If so, that would be a massive upgrade from my current pc.

I'd imagine it depends based on mods/settings as well as if it's bedrock or java

#BudgetMasterRace

CPU: Pentium G4560  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1050 OC  RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400mhz  CASE: NZXT S340  POWER SUPPLY: EVGA 500B MOTHERBOARD: Gigabyte B250M-DS3H  STORAGE: 1tb Wd Blue 7200rpm hdd  MOUSE: Redragon M711 Cobra Chroma RGB 

KEYBOARD: Corsair Strafe  MICROPHONE: Blue Snowball  DISPLAY: Dell S2440L 1080p 60hz  HEADPHONES: Audio Technica ATH-M30X's

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, JustHereToLeave said:

Also, I found a website saying that my Minecraft FPS could be in the 900-1500 range. Is this true? If so, that would be a massive upgrade from my current pc.

in 1.18 with a 2048x texture pack, and PTGI shaders with nothing but optifine to protect you, you should be lucky to get 60, in 1.18 with 32 chunk render distance I'd be fairly surprised if you got 500, in 1.8.9 with optifine and 16 chunk render distance, 1000 should be fairly expected, if you look at the sky you should get over 1,000 as well, if you go into an empty superflat world with optifine in 1.8 and use minimum settings and a small screen, you should get at least 5,000fps

 

in bedrock edition, I'm beginning to think you're always locked at 60fps, no matter what CPU you have, good or bad (minor hyperbole/joke)

 

tldr: it really depends on what situation we're talking about

░█▀▀█ ▒█░░░ ▒█▀▀▄ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▀▀█   ▒█░░░ ░█▀▀█ ▒█░▄▀ ▒█▀▀▀ 
▒█▄▄█ ▒█░░░ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▀▀▀ ▒█▄▄▀   ▒█░░░ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▀▄░ ▒█▀▀▀ 
▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄█ ▒█▄▄▀ ▒█▄▄▄ ▒█░▒█   ▒█▄▄█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█░▒█ ▒█▄▄▄

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

24 minutes ago, Alder Lake said:

in 1.18 with a 2048x texture pack, and PTGI shaders with nothing but optifine to protect you, you should be lucky to get 60, in 1.18 with 32 chunk render distance I'd be fairly surprised if you got 500, in 1.8.9 with optifine and 16 chunk render distance, 1000 should be fairly expected, if you look at the sky you should get over 1,000 as well, if you go into an empty superflat world with optifine in 1.8 and use minimum settings and a small screen, you should get at least 5,000fps

 

in bedrock edition, I'm beginning to think you're always locked at 60fps, no matter what CPU you have, good or bad (minor hyperbole/joke)

 

tldr: it really depends on what situation we're talking about

I run on Java edition and I’m thinking of adding Sildurs Shaders extreme, which will run below 60 fps, I now understand the site was speaking of vanilla. Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


×